Sign in to follow this  
Barry

2007 T-shirts Are Ready!

Hey everyone...it has become a tradition for us to put out a new t-shirt design every year! This year's is ready to go! This is the first year that we have done a black shirt and I think you will be impressed! Here is what the art work will look like...

Front, left breast design:

post-2-1172597342.gif

Full back design

post-2-1172597357_thumb.gif

Price: $18.99 ea

Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Order yours now and have it in time for Macungie! We'll even give you a small door prize if you show up at our Macungie booth wearing this new design!

We also have the 2006 3 Trucks design and the 2005 Hot Rod B-Model design still available...

Don't forget about out Hot Rod Design embroidered hats...now available in black or natural with black bill!

Call 1-888-304-6225 to place your order!

Hey Barry, do we get a discount if we buy one of each? :idunno: If so I'll take em.

Jeff

That shirt is beautiful. I wish i had a credit card or somethin so icould order one. My 3 all time favorite trucks on one shirt. I'll see what i can do to order one.

That shirt is beautiful. I wish i had a credit card or somethin so icould order one. My 3 all time favorite trucks on one shirt. I'll see what i can do to order one.

We can ship these COD if you like! :D

Guys,

I stopped in Friday and got one for myself and two others for buddies of mine and I will say this, YOU GOTTA GET ONE! They blow last years version out of the air....Great job Watts Mack!

:mack1::thumb: nice shirts barry do you have them whit you in mcungie at the show :clap::mack1:

Yes, we will have them at Macungie...that should save you a boatload of money for shipping!

I called Watts the other day & ordered my 2007 shirt cant wait to wear it w/ pride :thumb: MAYBE 1 OF THESE DAYS I can get up ther for the Macungie show & loomk @ all the restored :bulldog1:'s ;)

thanks Barry :)

later

:mack1:

Just got mine a couple days ago. The shirt is nicer in person then it is online. It really looks good.