Generation "Y":

Rob

People born before 1946 were called The Silent generation..

- People born between 1946 and 1964 are called The Baby Boomers.

- People born between 1965 and 1979 are called Generation X, .

- And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called Generation Y ,

Why do we call the last group Generation Y?

Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

Stands to reason eh?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They got pushed out of the park in New York today.

Y won't you give me free stuff?

I believe I am entitled

I heard on XM today FDNY was ready to blast em' off the sidewalk with firehoses if they did'nt want to break it up on their own!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Is there any way I can get out of generation Y, and go to a better one? It's a shame all of my peers want everything given to them.

Be different, (like me). I never fit in my generation either. Was always "hangin" with the next older ones, and definately paid attention to the generation prior to them.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Now that's a good one! Generation ZZZ - sometimes I think I belong to that generation the way I doze off at times - or maybe I have some sort of medical problem... I was born in 1979, so that makes me a kind of border case. What the OP doesn't say is Y the generation X is called that. What strikes me though, is the attitude of many posters here - and not only on this thread. Great many of you are hard working people. You often agree, there's something wrong with the world around us - they don't build trucks anymore like they used to, can't get quality parts for them, everything is built in China and so on. The New York Boys and Girls also don't like the way things are, but most of the posters here don't like them - that's because they don't work hard enough, right? They're just mess around. How about if all the American people start working harder than the Chinese for less money than the Chinese - with exception of the few rich people, who will bag all the profits. How would you like that? Tell you what - I live in western Europe, where people somehow generally decided they want to earn less than the Americans and keep more free time. Things are more relaxed around here - for example if you are employed, it's generally agreed, that if you are sick and can't work, you still get paid and come back to your job after you get well. I think people who like to work realy hard should have the option to do so. And as well people who like to take it easy, should have the option - earning less, of course, but still be able to survive. In the moment where you have no other option but to work night and day and still are barely able to support your family - I can understand some people getting angry. But that's enough of my writing, I'm falling asleep again :-). Good luck to all the hard workers, have a nice day

Pawel

• Like 1

Now that's a good one! Generation ZZZ - sometimes I think I belong to that generation the way I doze off at times - or maybe I have some sort of medical problem... I was born in 1979, so that makes me a kind of border case. What the OP doesn't say is Y the generation X is called that. What strikes me though, is the attitude of many posters here - and not only on this thread. Great many of you are hard working people. You often agree, there's something wrong with the world around us - they don't build trucks anymore like they used to, can't get quality parts for them, everything is built in China and so on. The New York Boys and Girls also don't like the way things are, but most of the posters here don't like them - that's because they don't work hard enough, right? They're just mess around. How about if all the American people start working harder than the Chinese for less money than the Chinese - with exception of the few rich people, who will bag all the profits. How would you like that? Tell you what - I live in western Europe, where people somehow generally decided they want to earn less than the Americans and keep more free time. Things are more relaxed around here - for example if you are employed, it's generally agreed, that if you are sick and can't work, you still get paid and come back to your job after you get well. I think people who like to work realy hard should have the option to do so. And as well people who like to take it easy, should have the option - earning less, of course, but still be able to survive. In the moment where you have no other option but to work night and day and still are barely able to support your family - I can understand some people getting angry. But that's enough of my writing, I'm falling asleep again :-). Good luck to all the hard workers, have a nice day

Pawel

Think you and I have much more in common with core beliefs than you know.

Rob

:SMOKIE-RT:

I'm currently without a :clock_logo: ,can I still visit?

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I also have a strong German DNA share, like most of the Americans! One thing's sure - if you ever visit Europe, to find the best food, vodka and prettiest girls you just have to come to Poland! You welcome!

Paweł

I will say that I recall a few years back I was trying to get my Medical Certificate to fly and walked into the Medical Examiners Office when I saw the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She happened to be Polish. All I wanted to do was impress her with my silly manner. Well it didn't workout for me that day, because I flunked my eye test and was rejected for 10 months and finally had my eye doctor to send a couple of letters to Oklahoma City Office stating that my eyes were fine. But had to wear glasses to fly again. Trying to make a long story shorter.....I'll never forget that Polish girl with blond hair, and beautiful eyes.

THE END

by mike

post-4436-0-47751100-1321915886.jpg

People born before 1946 were called The Silent generation..

- People born between 1946 and 1964 are called The Baby Boomers.

- People born between 1965 and 1979 are called Generation X, .

- And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called Generation Y ,

Why do we call the last group Generation Y?

Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

Stands to reason eh?

Rob

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian