6 Bmodels for sale in Morgantown

• 3 weeks later...

Holy hell... That guys an ass. Pardon my french but it really pisses me off people buy old trucks for a decent price and try and make some money off of them in pieces. yes i know there are some trucks that need parts to complete their restoration. But if they run and drive and are in great shape for their age. Let someone find a good home for them. It really gets me mad. Anyone else agree? Or have i gone psycho?

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

I'm with ya on that subject also,TBoney. My best friend lives in Morristown, TN and along the route going to his home is several salvage yards. He once told me that the people that own them have very old vehicles that are rusting down. They had rather see them rust than allow people to buy parts from them.

Kind of reminds me of how women are with men. They don't want you and try and make sure that no one else can have you neither.

mike

I think you have to be willing to pay at least the price of scrap value. Just because someone wants to save them does not mean the owner has to loose money on them. I also think its wrong with people wanting to buy parts off of trucks in boneyard but owner will not sell them parts for a fair price and then cuts then up for scrap for less money. Some people enjoy seeing others want what they have and then cut it up to spit them. Joe D.

I think you have to be willing to pay at least the price of scrap value. Just because someone wants to save them does not mean the owner has to loose money on them. I also think its wrong with people wanting to buy parts off of trucks in boneyard but owner will not sell them parts for a fair price and then cuts then up for scrap for less money. Some people enjoy seeing others want what they have and then cut it up to spit them. Joe D.

Very true Joe, I also dislike knowing that our companies have sold the molds to making parts to other foreign companies, making it impossible for us to get the parts we need.

mike

Mike I think about all of us are on the same line on this subject.I know what you mean about selling the molds. My friend that i work with has a Mack Cl700. He needed a hood and there was only 1 in the country. Dealer told him they do not want to make them and not sell. His truck is 2003 or so. It seems the same with all brands. They look at you like you are in orbit asking about replacement parts. Try to get parts for a V-8 Mack E-9. in my area a few people still run them.but parts are hard to find heads etc. Joe D..