PACCAR's New 2012 Kenworthless

jaysm35a2

It's like going past a wreck, I can't stop looking at it a how many COE's were used to make it....Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ya forgot the eave vents for the "hood". Funny I was thinking of "one piece at a time" when I saw it..... :twothumbsup: Scary thought, the guy from American Trucker would probbly go ape over it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Boy that is UGLY!!..... The only sad part about that thing?? He could prob. still get parts for it an I can't get parts for my R700!!! BULLHUSK

your probably right,ernie,,,noticed that guy cant even find,bolts for his 68 250,,,for crissakes...what is this?????????...supprised they dont just turn you on to china bolts like everything else.i havent had the need to buy anything.thing new for my DM,,,all used parts so far,,but now i see what im up againt lol.bob

Looks better than the kenworthless......

P.T.CHESHIRE

LET ME GET THIS STRIGHT, IF I'M AN OWNER OPERATOR OR DRIVIN A CO TRUCK OLDER THEN... I THINK AN 07? I CAN'T ENTER THE STATE OF CA. BUT IF I'M A MEXICAN I CAN DRIVE ANY PICE OF CRAP OVER THE BORDER IN CA.?? DO I HAVE THIS RIGHT?

bullhusk AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

And you get your emissions waiver and an EOBR for free.

P.T.CHESHIRE

This one I have pics of and never realized it was a KW COE and an I.H. nose.

KWIH.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE