New To The Forum.

kentuckydiesel

I've been looking in on this forum for years but never posted. I got into macks when one of my uncles bought a '79 R685 water truck and had me spend a couple weeks getting it back in shape. I really liked how it was built. QUALITY! Thing always started and had plenty of power in front of that 5sp tranny.

The truck is gone now but since I got my CDL permit, my interest is back. Hopefully I can find a truck to rent early next month to take my driving test and get my CDL.

I'll be asking a lot of questions if y'all don't mind. I love the look of the Bs but I'm really into Rs and RWs.

-Phillip

Hi Phillip. Recognize you from the ol Diesel Stop.....if that is you?

Welcome to the Dog pound!

Good luck on the test. It really isn't THAT hard, just have to read/study and follow the rules. I did mine all on my own also, with renting a truck for test.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ya, I poke around on occasion, but not very often. Not much on there anymore. Most of the usual guys got banned when they started to frequent "other" sites LOL!! Whatever.....

oh so thats why i couldnt log in the other night over there i must have got banned& didnt know it ( i was b61 mack over there) :pat::blink: oh well feedem fish heads ;)

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Ya, I poke around on occasion, but not very often. Not much on there anymore. Most of the usual guys got banned when they started to frequent "other" sites LOL!! Whatever.....

Yea, things really came to a halt over there when they shut down the other forum, and made it a technical questions forum. That's when I quit there. I do peek in now and again.

-Phillip