Mack And Volvo Dealers

What is up with mack dealers these days? I mean after all just because volvo bought out mack doesn't mean mean mack is inferior. I called local dealer today looking for a used truck. I got a salesman who asked right off the batt does it have to be a mack truck. Can you use a volvo. I said don't you still sell mack. Why would I want volvo. Is there a reason I am not aware of that I should not use a mack truck over the road? Somebody please explain to me why this is happening.

mack is the better truck,so it sells of its owne.

the have to get rit of the vulva crap so they have to ofer them to you.

smart people know to find a mack everywhere.

these crap vulva`s they just don`t get sold, they have to give them away.

don`t like the vulva way of treting people.

just my opinion.

leon mack4ever.

mack is the better truck,so it sells of its owne.

the have to get rit of the vulva crap so they have to ofer them to you.

smart people know to find a mack everywhere.

these crap vulva`s they just don`t get sold, they have to give them away.

don`t like the vulva way of treting people.

just my opinion.

leon mack4ever.

think your rite,,no one wants them,,and they need to get rid of them,,,i think thier a schoolboy truck,,i noticed lotta young kids like them.lol.bob

a vulva will never be a mack.

how good the engines and drivetrain will be.

it`s not a mack.

in europe whe have the engines and gairboxes and axles of vulva in the renaults.

the parts are good but i still don`t like them.

leon.

ya,,man i drove one for 5 years,,,i hated it...hopefully ill never have to drive another one ..junk baby junk.lol.bob

What is up with mack dealers these days? I mean after all just because volvo bought out mack doesn't mean mean mack is inferior. I called local dealer today looking for a used truck. I got a salesman who asked right off the batt does it have to be a mack truck. Can you use a volvo. I said don't you still sell mack. Why would I want volvo. Is there a reason I am not aware of that I should not use a mack truck over the road? Somebody please explain to me why this is happening.
I have said It before an I'll say it again; I DON'T TRUST VOLVO plain an simple!! Now let me tell you a story about a dealer up here in No Jersey, back around 1989? I ordered 4 Autocar's with 10.5 yd mixer's for a friend of mine in Jersey, Series 60 DD 8LL RR 58,000 Eaton's in the rear flll deep double frame..A real nice truck!! 8 weeks later... in come 6 brand new VOLVO'S YES VOLVO'S with the big V an the big plastic piece going from one corner to the other corner on the grill!! So now comes the good part.. My friends son is friends with the owner's son of the White Volve dealership, after I sent the speck in he called an told the kid how he could save him 4,000 dollars per truck just by selling him a Volvo!! the only difference is the Volvo cab vs the Autocar cab an you would be paying of course the A-Car name Well I went crazy on the Volvo crew!! To start the frame was lighter an the stops on the front axle were almost touching the frame M/T plus these trucks had 300 gl. water tanks overhead!! Well they wound up takin the trucks after they took another 3000 of the price per truck!! Needless to say they didn't last very long!! Now my point here is (an again I hope I'm wrong) Volvo hated the fact that Autocar build a better truck then they could have ever built an they couldn't sell the Volvo to the heavy class 8 crowd (mixer dump heavy haul) so they got rid of Autocar an sold it to a co that can only sell there cab over Garbage truck type. So now when you go into the dealership what do they push to cell?? the Volvo why?? because no one wants the CRAP but now Mack is selling a lot of road trucks ie ABF UPS an they are still doing good with the dumper's an the mixer's an I'm sure thats pissing the big shot's over in Euro. Volvo OFF. So start lookin for the little things to start happening like Volvo engines Volvo cabs, an then before our very EYES!!! THE BIG V ON THE FRONT GRILL OF A MACK!!!!!!! God help us! I Hope I am wrong!! An that's all I have to say about that!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I've not seen it yet but can hardly wait to see Volvo school busses. These people purchase the least expensive piece of shit they can lay their hands on to haul our kids.

The current generation of Freightliners are about ready to be sold off due to problems. Older Internationals are still outperforming the newer Freightliners.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've not seen it yet but can hardly wait to see Volvo school busses. These people purchase the least expensive piece of shit they can lay their hands on to haul our kids.

The current generation of Freightliners are about ready to be sold off due to problems. Older Internationals are still outperforming the newer Freightliners.

Rob

well,thats very interesting,,remember those old bluebirds we grew up riding in,were like tanks,,suppose they dont build them anywhere near that good now.bob

I have to agree with Bull: I Have a feeling that The euros are trying to put my Namesake in the ground . i keep saying look @ Mack Titan then look @ V@#V* VHD LOOK ABOUT THE SAME TO ME WHICH IS :icon_bs: . Autocar was twice 3 times the truck the euros could ever build. next to a Mack & an occasional Jimmy w/ a Detroit thats all we ran was White/Autocar . in my own opinion Autocar (esp a DK Model) was the only truck that could hold a candle to Mack. Esp in the Dirt , Mud & Soft Ground . I Could take an PRE DATE WMC (White motor Corp) DK ACar Dump & out walk a V@^V* IN THE Field

Now they sold Autocar to a company that all they can build is a poor Garbage truck w/ the old White Xpeditor Cab. Wish they could build a Conventional Vocational tractor & Straight truck again Id love to see AutoCar put V@&V* IN THE GRAVE LIKE THEY ALMOST DONE MY BELOVED AutoCar. & God have mercy if the Sweds ever try to put :clock_logo: in the grave . , & IF THAT ANIT ENOUGH THEY BOUGHT Ackerman, Champion, Michigan in the construction Industry did i miss any more that they bought out yall ? just talking about V@#V& Drives my blood pressure up ill get off my soapbox now .

later yall

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I have to agree with Bull: I Have a feeling that The euros are trying to put my Namesake in the ground . i keep saying look @ Mack Titan then look @ V@#V* VHD LOOK ABOUT THE SAME TO ME WHICH IS :icon_bs: . Autocar was twice 3 times the truck the euros could ever build. next to a Mack & an occasional Jimmy w/ a Detroit thats all we ran was White/Autocar . in my own opinion Autocar (esp a DK Model) was the only truck that could hold a candle to Mack. Esp in the Dirt , Mud & Soft Ground . I Could take an PRE DATE WMC (White motor Corp) DK ACar Dump & out walk a V@^V* IN THE Field

Now they sold Autocar to a company that all they can build is a poor Garbage truck w/ the old White Xpeditor Cab. Wish they could build a Conventional Vocational tractor & Straight truck again Id love to see AutoCar put V@&V* IN THE GRAVE LIKE THEY ALMOST DONE MY BELOVED AutoCar. & God have mercy if the Sweds ever try to put :clock_logo: in the grave . , & IF THAT ANIT ENOUGH THEY BOUGHT Ackerman, Champion, Michigan in the construction Industry did i miss any more that they bought out yall ? just talking about V@#V& Drives my blood pressure up ill get off my soapbox now .

later yall

AMEN TA THAT BROTHER!!!! Long live the DC series the DC-9964 & 1064's

God have mercy if the Sweds ever try to put :clock_logo: in the grave...

later yall

Jack (my personal hero) is a Swede, and if he didn't come over on the boat it was pretty close to it. He made his living for a lot of years working on Macks, Whites, and Autocars and every time he stops by for a visit all he can do is shake his head at what we're working with now.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"