Rs700L Steel Nose:

Rob

It's a RM. I'd question the paper work and look real close at the VIN plate and frame stamping.

I wondered about that but have never seen an "RM" in person. Being on truckpaper.com and referencing the "truth in advertising" that medium purveys, I took it as gospel what was printed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like it, its not all that far from me, I like it,,,randyp :clap:

I'll trade you the gorilla "even up" for that truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

they look alot better when painted up like green and black,,white doesnt do it any favors.lol..bob

I'd like it enough to put my spare 1693TA under the hood. It appears to have enough room.

Rob

We'll be expecting a full report.

Yes Commander David, A full report will be forthcoming. I am making preparations as we speak to enter the great land of Arkansas. I have patched hole in my canoe, tuned my banjo, removed my shoes and am in process of growing beard. I still need to go to store and purchase couple cases of "Red Man" chewing tobacco to bribe local arkansian officials and pass out to small children lining roadside. Report to follow and film at eleven,,over and out,,Corp. First Class, ensign, coverted under cover agent randyp

Long WB, good overhang at the back.

Would be a great companion for my truck.

Would have needed it for one job a guy wanted me to do.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Long WB, good overhang at the back.

Would be a great companion for my truck.

Would have needed it for one job a guy wanted me to do.

Well Hatcity, If im gonna risk life, limb, and virginity to go to arkansas and check it out, then Im gonna have to mark price up quite a bit, that is, if I make it back,,,randyp

Well Hatcity, If im gonna risk life, limb, and virginity to go to arkansas and check it out, then Im gonna have to mark price up quite a bit, that is, if I make it back,,,randyp

Think the bear took care of that a while ago. Or was it the gorilla?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Just turn left when you see this arkansas modular home,you'll know you're on the right road....................

post-5836-0-52749900-1311989894_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.