Another With $$$ In Their Eyes, (Part Ii):

Rob

Seen this on ebay. I especially like the new clutch just a couple of days ago. Then look at the tires, then look at the rims that were rattle can painted where the truck sits to "doll it up".

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ercialQ5fTrucks

This truck wreaks of being run till it wouldn't run no more, cannibalized for good parts, then marginally massaged back together to get rid of it. Wouldn't surprise me if the clutch was removed from the back of a blown engine from another truck which has been done before.

Such a shame. Another case of "Buyer Beware".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

No interior on driver's door. Pass door armrest real beat up for not having a seat on that side.

Denny

I was taken with the painted air horns, and marker lamps. I like how it has factory installed air conditioning. He must mean 2/40 a/c cause I have two trucks with that same heater and it is not a factory a/c type unit. There is also no roof air installed that I've seen.

Real "lipstick on a pig" this one is.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

did you guys also notice the new throtle return spring (bungie cord) from fuel pedal to front of seat base.

I seen that but didn't expand the photo.

Rob

ive had to do that in a pinch to get home but not to try and sell something. i think i would have the comon sense to remove it before taking pic of interior.

It really is a sad state of affairs with that one.

Rob