Damn Its Hot!

vision386

I guess everyone is dealing with this heat in one way or another,i personally don't remember it being this hot for so long at one time.I have a digital thermometer inside my trailer,and today while un-loading it was up to 123 degrees! (no shit)..........i guess everyone has prolly seen the classic movie "Cool Hand Luke" with Paul Newman? well,let me tell you,that bear was sure walking the road today boss!i bet i've drank 10 gallons of water today! had about enough of the summer,come on winter! i'd much rather deal with snow asshole deep to a tall giraffe then summer heat!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I am in full agreement with you my good joisey friend! we hit 109 here today in the shade, and no relief in sight. I have been curtailing operations here rather early each day, (quitting at lunch,,heh heh). You keep consuming water, and watch for overheating signs. We have had several heat related deaths around here. Its even too hot for "outdoor fornication",,,LOL,,,stay well my friend,,,randyp

I am in full agreement with you my good joisey friend! we hit 109 here today in the shade, and no relief in sight. I have been curtailing operations here rather early each day, (quitting at lunch,,heh heh). You keep consuming water, and watch for overheating signs. We have had several heat related deaths around here. Its even too hot for "outdoor fornication",,,LOL,,,stay well my friend,,,randyp

The Gorilla always had a preference for air conditioning.

Don't make no difference with the bear.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

when ya gots one of dese in the back yard, its never too hot

post-4436-0-34096100-1310515453_thumb.jp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Its okay in late evening Hat, when gets in full shade, but till then its in full sun and is a scorcher. Besides that, gorilla really hates the water, and the bear always pisses in it,,,randyp

The bear has been giving you the rain you've been missing. They call that "Golden Showers".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.