Stumbleupon, Wikipedia, And Boobs.

RowdyRebel

I would certainly support legislation for a "Top-Free" United States!..........Mark

...so you'd be OK with seeing your mother, grandmother, aunts, wife, and daughters running around with their boobs hanging out? :wacko:

I'd have to gouge my eyes out if I saw my mom, grandma, or aunts boobs....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Probably right! maybe there should be some sort of "cosmetic" addendem added to qualify persective members,who could then send in a recent photograph for approval and license to move about the country topless!............Mark Number 1 (NO)

Nunber 2 (YES)

post-5836-0-31486100-1309718106_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-02715100-1309718123_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I was looking for a website about convertibles and it was called topdown or topless rides or topfree, something along those lines and it was a bitch to find because of all the "nudist" related sites. I'm not complaining at all but it was frustrating when trying to find something legit. Another one I fouled up on was when I was looking for mud tires for my '47 Power Wagon. Buckshot has many meanings.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Think I'd have to chew on them before I can decide.......

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was looking for a website about convertibles and it was called topdown or topless rides or topfree, something along those lines and it was a bitch to find because of all the "nudist" related sites. I'm not complaining at all but it was frustrating when trying to find something legit. Another one I fouled up on was when I was looking for mud tires for my '47 Power Wagon. Buckshot has many meanings.

Buckshots! great tires!..they still make those? I had them on my old '64 Scout. Made by Gateway I believe...or was it Gateway Gumbo Monster Mudders- can't remember right now. Had 33'' Buckshots on it anyway, I think Monster Mudders had a similar tread. Southern States sold Buckshot tires in these parts.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey check this out Greg, I just googled buckshot tires and found this-you probably saw it already, this is the tread I had on the old scout. Only had them on the rear, had 31'' recaps in front, but it stayed off the highway. I just used that in the woods and on old logging roads for fun.

Had 2 sets of Super Swampers for the mud bogger but I never put but one set on it at a time. :lol:

I liked tall skinny tires in the mud, had a set of Q78 Swampers, a 36'' tire, and the others were 12.50-38's.

http://www.offroaders.com/reviewbox/showproduct.php?product=746

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.