Love This Guy's Description Of His "r700"

Rob

Let's see now; gold colored inline six rated at 350hp, single stick transmission with no splitter, serial number tag on the door does not correspond with the advertisement title.

I'd say he knows just about nothing on the truck except it is a Mack, and has a wrecker bed installed. Needs a cab also.

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WRECKER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c1cce2c2dQQitemZ120742358061QQptZCommercialQ5fTrucks

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Interior doesn't look real tore up. Truck prolly doesn't need the roof mount Kysor unit, looks like the cab is equipped with full time perforated air conditioning/ventilation system. Bumper belongs on a Peterbilt

Parts record for the VIN tag pictured in the listing shows a CRD117 with 3.71 ratio

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I concur Rhasler, he better sell it quick, doesnt look like it will be long before "roof air unit" moves into the cab stead of onto,,,randyp

Hey there randyp!.. ain't been on here much lately-you're not shunning us,like Paul Van Scott are you?

As for the truck, I don't see where it looks so bad- whoa,wtf?!! Pictures 7,8,9, and 10-where'd this come from,the bottom of the ocean?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

R-700 eh? 350 HP? i think this would make a decent hobby truck,if it could be had cheap,it needs a LOT of work! cab is shot,wrecker body,spools are mis-wound,tires,replace ghetto bumper,paint,bodywork? best thing i saw was a pretty nice towing light bar in the body-box! but nowadays a "sling" wrecker is basically useless for commercial towing..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.