A T C A National Meet

As most of you know, the "Greatest Antique Truck Show in the World" is right around the corner. June 17 & 18 in Macungie Memorial Park in Macungie, PA. This year the feature trucks start with the letter N, O & P. We hope to have a large turnout of Nash, Oshkosh, Oldsmobile, Pacific, Paymaster and Peterbilt trucks.

There will be transportation provided by Mack Trucks between the park, the Macungie Assembly Facility and the "New" Mack Customer Center which houses the Mack Trucks Historical Museum.

If you are a truck enthusiast, this is a "DO NOT MISS" event. Check out the poster and for more info visit the website: www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

SEE YOU THERE!

POSTERgray11.doc

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

As most of you know, the "Greatest Antique Truck Show in the World" is right around the corner. June 17 & 18 in Macungie Memorial Park in Macungie, PA. This year the feature trucks start with the letter N, O & P. We hope to have a large turnout of Nash, Oshkosh, Oldsmobile, Pacific, Paymaster and Peterbilt trucks.

There will be transportation provided by Mack Trucks between the park, the Macungie Assembly Facility and the "New" Mack Customer Center which houses the Mack Trucks Historical Museum.

If you are a truck enthusiast, this is a "DO NOT MISS" event. Check out the poster and for more info visit the website: www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

SEE YOU THERE!

Now if they could arrange a shuttle bus from Nevada Bob and I could attend

Russ

Always a good show when Peterbilt trucks participate. By the time the wreckers haul them in, and the accompanying support vehicles arrive, it''s quite a turnout.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Always a good show when Peterbilt trucks participate. By the time the wreckers haul them in, and the accompanying support vehicles arrive, it''s quite a turnout.

Rob

That must be where these fellers are going!

Never seen a Cruiseliner wrecker before-it'll be there too if they can find a broke down Pete to bring along.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

We have started the loading procedure for the trip out! Be sure to stop by the Watt's Truck Center tent!! We are stocked to the roof with t-shirts and Mack novelties! Not to mention an impressive array of Mack Parts!

Hope to see you all there! :thumb:

We'll be there Friday night but only setting up Saturday!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The field is all laid out, I am tired and the "greatest antique truck show on earth" hasn't even started. Show trucks started arriving today (Wednesday), they will have to wait until Thursday to get positioned.

Truck Flea-market vendors are already filling their spots with some neat stuff. I tried to buy a childs ride-on airplane (I know it was an airplane, but it was really old and really neat!) but the fellow sold it to his helper when unloading.

The ATCA Family Reunion looks to be shaping up, high quality hot-dogs & burgers, 80# of shrimp and 4800 clams should hit the spot!

Weather looks promising, Fox News is coming Friday for some live remotes (keep your eye on the TV in the 10:00am hour), lets hope for a slow news day so we get alot of coverage. Laura Ingle wants to drive a truck, I just checked her out on the net and I don't think she will have a problem getting hooked up!

If you can't make it to Macungie, I won't miss you until next week.

Doug

I made it to Macungie with my MH this afternoon. Wow what a show!! I was surprised to see so many trucks of all brands. I took 127 images today. The grounds are beautiful with trucks sitting everywhere. Words can't describe the show, you have to be here! Congrats to Doug and everyone else for putting this venue together.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks Ken. We do put many hours of work into the show and apparently it is evident. Everything went very well this weekend, a little rain Friday morning dampened things but overall the weather was great.

The turnout was great, over 550 trucks. There were many trucks I have never seen before.

The Friday evening Family Reunion was fantastic, we served over 300 people.

I don't know how else to say this, the ATCA National Meet at Macungie is the greatest antique truck show in the world. If you like trucks, there is no place else to go...

See you next year.

Just to show you what you should have seen in person...

ATCA 2011

SEE YOU THERE!

Doug, This was my first show and not only did I score some good parts at the swap meet but the wife and I took a million pics!!!!!! Hopefully next year we can bring the R-700 up. We could only be there on Friday and I understand things got better on Sat & Sun so next year we"ll plan better. The Mack plant was amazing, was the first time I'd ever seen anything like that in person!! Thanks for all the hard work that goes into planning these events.............Bob :clap: :clap:

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

Thanks Ken. We do put many hours of work into the show and apparently it is evident. Everything went very well this weekend, a little rain Friday morning dampened things but overall the weather was great.

The turnout was great, over 550 trucks. There were many trucks I have never seen before.

The Friday evening Family Reunion was fantastic, we served over 300 people.

I don't know how else to say this, the ATCA National Meet at Macungie is the greatest antique truck show in the world. If you like trucks, there is no place else to go...

See you next year.

Just to show you what you should have seen in person...

ATCA 2011

Great pics Doug! Thanks for posting! We were pretty busy at the Watt's Tent, so I barely made it out to enjoy the show! But I did see a lot of old and new faces! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! (We were so busy at one point, I almost missed the BMT photo! LOL)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK