My Condolences Mackmann

05Sierra

Saw this on another forum and thought I'd let you fello mack guys know that one of our own lost his father today at 59 years of age to prostate cancer. Here's exactly what he said on the other forum

Well my dad passed tonight at 710pm. This is the hardest thing i ever had to deal with. I was with him when he went. Holding his hand and telling him it was ok. Cancer is some really messed up stuff.

I know he is in a better pain free place. I also would like to say that the hospice nurses are the best. They took such good care of him. God bless them for the job they do.

To all the guys out there. Please get your PSA levels checked for prostate cancer before its too late. My oldman was only 59. He never got it checked intill it was too late. He already had stage 4 prostate cancer. Then it spread to his liver and bones. Love ya dad.

And Mack, if I'm stepping out of line saying this on a separate forum without your permission I apologize. :(

Saw this on another forum and thought I'd let you fello mack guys know that one of our own lost his father today at 59 years of age to prostate cancer. Here's exactly what he said on the other forum

And Mack, if I'm stepping out of line saying this on a separate forum without your permission I apologize. :(

oh my god,,what a tearjerker,,just noticed this,,thanks for sharing,and im terribly sorry to hear that..i feel your pain,my dad was only 62,,that was thirty years ago,,,but i sure dont forget what a rough time i had,now my mom died last month on my birthday...you know its a totally normal part of life,,,but sure dont make it any easier...im sure i speak for all of us....sincerely....bob

My condolences also. My Dad passed 3-1/2 years ago. Just time. Miss him every day.

Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

So sorry to hear that. I lost my dad 2 years ago at the age of 55 unexpectedly. Not a day goes by I don't think about him and still can't believe he's gone. That was without a doubt the hardest time of my life but like everyone says it gets easier with time. Again, so sorry for your loss.

I'm also sorry for your loss. I was not ready to give my father up Oct.30th 2008 at 11:33 p.m. I had gone home from the nursing home to get some sleep. As soon as I got in bed a nurse called and told me it was time to come back. By the time I got their he was gone. I miss him every day, he was my best friend. It seems like a different colder world without him. Mom also is not the same. They had 62 years together and now she is lost without him.

mike