Autocar For Sale

Underdog

• 2 months later...

I am not interested in used car or trucks..because The used auto cars,trucks has been almost standard issue in all model since the Fifties.because it makes life easier and no one cared about the loss of performance or fuel efficiency.

Edited by JackThomas

Not my truck but a cool Autocar for sale near Wind Gap, PA. Seller is asking $4,500.00

post-2694-0-08017600-1305509686_thumb.jp

post-2694-0-39431300-1305509657_thumb.jp

post-2694-0-41438600-1305509630_thumb.jp

Cummins engine, RT915 roadranger, aluminum frame, Page & Page rear suspension.

Not a bad looking truck that would "doll up" nicely.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Maybe a African ..

I see he posted at 3:49 AM .

I vote spam ,

But id like to have the Autocar.

just noticed this post,,african or tweeker,,sometimes i wonder bout the time,i saw rob was on at like 345am the other day,,wonder if that was western time,or insomnia.lol.that autocar would be nice for someone.bob :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

what the hell is this guys problem,,that truck is pretty clean,and havent seen one in quite some time.it doesnt look like it needs much :banana: bob

Amen Bob Same thing i was thinking . Besides a Bulldog the AutoCars that were made by White Motor Co. were tough to beat in the field around here in my neck of the woods . My Granddad,great uncle & dad ran AutoCars for years next to the Bulldogs we had .

I Wouldn't mind having that ole A-Car myself looks like a good project truck Restore it & buy a fixed neck lowboy or older style dump trailer to go w/ it i believe that ole Acar would win a few Awards & Shows Restored . ;)

Just my 2 cents & yall have a safeone

Bulldog man Aka :mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 2 months later...