Mack Historical Museum

The e-mail is: mack.museum@macktrucks.com

A call is always nice as well to let them know you are sending an inquiry.

Don't forget to remember the Mack Trucks Historical Museum with a donation for the information they are able to supply. They operate within the Mack Trucks umbrella but every bit of additional funding they receive keeps the doors open longer.

Doug

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

The e-mail is: mack.museum@macktrucks.com

A call is always nice as well to let them know you are sending an inquiry.

Don't forget to remember the Mack Trucks Historical Museum with a donation for the information they are able to supply. They operate within the Mack Trucks umbrella but every bit of additional funding they receive keeps the doors open longer.

Doug

That reminds me, I requested info and they said it would take about 2 months since they do this for free. BUT! I forgot to make a donation! Thanks Doug :pat:

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

That reminds me, I requested info and they said it would take about 2 months since they do this for free. BUT! I forgot to make a donation! Thanks Doug :pat:

Hey Bob,hows it going? R-model treatin' ya ok so far? i agree with whats been said in this post,the Mack historical mueseum is a valuable resource to those of us in this hobby,and should be supported whenever possible. A great wealth of information is available to us,free of charge,but it takes time,effort,and man-hours to produce the info packages. No other truck maker has a service even close to this! or the loyal following Mack enjoys! so in my opinion,its well worth a donation.......i also believe a phone call and follow-up letter are the way to go (but i have been called "ancient" in the technology department) LOL!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The Mack Museum is now located in the Mack Customer Center which is the former Mack Engineering and Test Center.

The Mack Trucks Historical Museum

Don Schumaker, Curator

2402 Lehigh Parkway South

Allentown, PA 18103

610-351-8999

610-351-8756 fax

Tell Rose I said "Hi"

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP I JUST WASNT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH INTO THE MACK SITE BUT ALLS GOOD NOW AND I WILL DEFENTLY MAKE A DONATION AS THIS INFO IS VERY HANDY TO HAVE AND WITH OUT THIS SOURCE WOULD BE VERY HARD TO OBTAIN AND YES WE ARE PLANNING A TRIP TO THE STATES SORTLY BUT JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHEN AND WERE ALL THE BEST TRUCK SHOWS ARE AT THANKS FOR HELP KARL

Best antique truck show in the world is June 17-18-19, Macungie, Pa.

The Antique Truck Club of America National Meet! It is a do not miss event!

Same place, Father's Day weekend every year.

Be sure to look me up when you get there! Doug