Dern Govament

randyp

The National Seismographic and Theoretical Nuclear Federal Department of Terrestrial Land and Tremor Survey called me on my cell phone today. I dont know where they got my number. They said sensors and alarms were going off in my area and wanted to know if I had any giant brushpiles going on, well, magine that, I said I did. They said earth had tilted 4 degrees off its axis and was in danger of spinning out of control, due to my large piles and inbalance of nature thereof and offered to go ahead and pay me daily wages to just quit and go home. I suggested they load all the cargo planes they had with ball bearings and peterbilt scrap (oughta be lots of that) and go on other side and dump it for counterbalance cause I had work to do and hung up on them. The nerve of them folks! Y'all just get a grip and hang on, i aint done yet,,,heh heh,,,randyp (sorry, got bored again)

post-4330-0-45580200-1300913275_thumb.jp

That exhaust stack looks like it's had a rough life.

It has, and will continue to be rough so long as it shall live, just like its owner,,,randyp (I actually one time checked on getting new one,,,heh heh,,I aint paying that, and, its an oddball size so cant get it just anywhere)

I was in Fleetpride one day and they had a pallet of "blemished" 5" chrome 24" long stacks for $20 each. I slid one over the muffler on my D21. Better than lipstick on a pig.

"Lipstick on a Pig".

"Momma" asked me how a new lipstick looked on her once and that was my answer. You have met my wife and I'm certain can imagine how she dealt with me for that one.

It was not a happy day for ole Rob I tell ya.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It has, and will continue to be rough so long as it shall live, just like its owner,,,randyp (I actually one time checked on getting new one,,,heh heh,,I aint paying that, and, its an oddball size so cant get it just anywhere)

I had to pick up some used piling in Washington D.C. the other day at the Jefferson memorial and bring it back to the yard. Todd Moore told me to be careful because the last driver he sent in there to get a load of it came back with both stacks laying on the trailer. Thought he could get under a 12'6'' underpass.

What size pipe is that?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I had to pick up some used piling in Washington D.C. the other day at the Jefferson memorial and bring it back to the yard. Todd Moore told me to be careful because the last driver he sent in there to get a load of it came back with both stacks laying on the trailer. Thought he could get under a 12'6'' underpass.

What size pipe is that?

Well hello ole other dog ole buddy ole pal, I guess you survived Texas. Gonna have to get you a t-shirt says, I went to ft, worth and all I got was this shirt. Yoou luck to get out still having a shirt,,heh heh. That pipe is a bastard size,,gonna be something like 4 and 17/64 or some odd shit. Most all tractor makers do that crap so yu have to get it from them. This one is paper thin too. I so some looking, can prolly hunt one up salvage. Glad to see you made trip okay, hope truck is okay,,,,randyp