Spot The Wonder Dog

cgallamore

Its a full moon tonight, I just went out and checked on him, gave a whistle and he came running out of pasture, dragging an old dried out bovine legbone, I say running, he was having trouble bringing legbone with him and didnt seem to wanna give it up. Hes doing fine though. randyp

When "Momma" was in accounting school we had two German Shepherd dogs: Credit, and Debit. My shop dog which about broke my cold heart to put down was "Bondo", and was with me for years. The next family dog was "Shoestring" named after the tennis shoe he was playing with when we picked him. The next family dog; Roscoe. This guy was named after the janitor at work cause if you spilled, or dropped it, He cleaned it up immediately, (especially food)!! We now have two family dogs: Kendra, (German Shepherd mix) and Startard, (lab/irish setter/stupid mix). Both are pound rescues, (thanks to daughter and vet training).

I've always been fond of the temperment of the German Shepherd dogs myself.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I also am quite fond of german shepherds, had one that died of old age bout a year and half ago. Spot is some kinda jack russell mix, I acquired him, wasnt shopping for that breed or mix, yet, now am quite fond of him, although he is somewhat independent and hard headed, good around children, aggressive as hell around wild game, most of the time moves with cows and sleeps with them at night, very strange behaviour, very protective of them. I guess my favorite mix is german shepherd and lab, very loyal dogs. I dont know what Spot was up to all that time, but i guess his independence helped him survive. Im thinking he may have went on a long term hog hunt, hates them with a vengeance, will do anything to get at one, also armidillos, hates them too. Just glad to have him back, feel safer now. randyp

Nice Pup!!! Name?? Mine is Cuda as in Hemi Cuda, the black pit's name is Opie I wanted to name him Charger but the wife wouldn't have it!!! But the next dog will be Challenger !!

Ernie,nice pics! this guys named "POBEY" my son named him,he's a shepard/???? mix,he's a real good dog! replaced my Newfoundland/husky mix i had for many years,probly the most loyal friend i ever had! My wife also has a cat named MACK,she figuered if she named him that i would'nt throw his ass outside! LOL! (not a cat man LOL) my newfie was a BIG BOY! about 195 pounds! i sure miss him! that big SOB sure had a gasoline ass! shake my keys an he'd head for the truck! just got too big to take with me! house just aint a home without a couple dogs runnin around,as far as i'm concerned!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

:lol: Thanks for the warm welcome back guys, really nice of you! It was an interesting lil vacation, kilt a couple of bobcats, maimed and mutilated a bear, I had to do it, she wouldnt leave me alone, kept following me and turning her rear toward me, smelt bad too! Funny thing bout that strange bear, her growl sounded funny, sounded like,,"R R R R O O O O B B B B !!!" Anyway, told fellow who thinks hes my owner, theres gonna be some changes round here, else, Im gone again! I am gonna require box of chicken strips from Sonic drive-in for breakfast, not out of road ditch or second hand either, as you can see, so far hes complying. I got several other changes, will pass them along as they are fullfilled by dummy, I mean, randy. Anyway, thanks for welcome back, its good to be back with herd. Spot :lol:

post-4330-0-95738000-1295650660_thumb.jp

I dont know what Spot was up to all that time, but i guess his independence helped him survive. Im thinking he may have went on a long term hog hunt, hates them with a vengeance, will do anything to get at one, also armidillos, hates them too. Just glad to have him back, feel safer now. randyp

Possibly...no telling what he was up to.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.