Stupid Snow

other dog

No, it's todays snow. Geez, the things I must do to prove my sincerity around here!

This was last year-see,totally different.

We got hammered here too! got a tree down,my road is a sheet of ice! worst thing is i'm supposed to leave today,tried to get out (bobtail)truck just dont wanna'go!....tired of the dam snow already! dog sems to be the only one that loves the snow!....Mark

post-5836-021889800 1293381130_thumb.jpg

post-5836-092906500 1293381144_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

No, it's todays snow. Geez, the things I must do to prove my sincerity around here!

This was last year-see,totally different.

I'm like, "totally sorry man".

Once again I exercise the futility of being an attempting thinker.

I suppose a lot has changed in my mental capacity since commencing therapy containing hallucinogenic drugs necessary for recovery after such tramatic injury suffered by butcher knife controlled at the hands of "Momma".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We got hammered here too! got a tree down,my road is a sheet of ice! worst thing is i'm supposed to leave today,tried to get out (bobtail)truck just dont wanna'go!....tired of the dam snow already!....Mark

I LOVE the snow. I can do without the cold that typically accompanies it, though...but I absolutely LOVE the snow...and the sleet...and the ice...and the freezing rain...

Anybody can drive down a clean, dry road....takes skillz ta handle the fun stuff. :banana:

'Round here, we ain't had more than a dusting of snow...warm enough temps that the roads weren't any fun. Today's a little colder...wish we'd get about 2 feet. I'd still be able to get out. B)

If'n ya gots ta shovel, it's time ta get a bigger truck. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm like, "totally sorry man".

Once again I exercise the futility of being an attempting thinker.

I suppose a lot has changed in my mental capacity since commencing therapy containing hallucinogenic drugs necessary for recovery after such tramatic injury suffered by butcher knife controlled at the hands of "Momma".

Rob

They even closed the Gladys airport for a while but I think it's open again now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Every time I see pic's of the snow in the south it is like getting kicked in the stomach! We use to be able to snowmobile right outta our yards around here, now people still ride but they are kicking up dirt. I plow snow to supplement our income and have only had one night out so far this year with 3 storms going just to the south of us by no more than 150 miles.....

post-45-001096900 1293382800_thumb.jpg

post-45-073650800 1293382825_thumb.jpg

They even closed the Gladys airport for a while but I think it's open again now.

You prolly better report icing on the localizer antenna array or someone could land in the dirt due to refraction!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah stupid snow....we got about 5-6" of snow overnight. Went to a Friends Christmas party, left at midnight and Hit a deer on the way home. It was on a 2 lane road farm fields on both sides of the 55 mph street. I was doing around 60MPH snow was falling hard,roads were covered but I have snow tires and the car just grips the road with ease..I saw the deer out of the corner of my eye at the last sec. He took a leap out into the road and bam! never even slowed. never lifted. Shes screaming thinking were about to crash off the road. I had to let her know it ok to to open her eyes. WERE NOT CRASHING, no blood and were not stopping. Im laughing and shes crying LOL. We hit him with the left front of her LexusIS250. Deer luckly he went flying over the car and did no damage to the windshield or window frames. Hood,bumper,and headlight took the hit, Windshield washer tank cracked, hope thats all. Funny part is she demanded we take her car out last night instead of mine!!!!!