What I Saw Today

rhasler

Good God! Where the Hell did you see that thing? I've been in the Army near 17 years, a truck driver for 14 of those! i've seen tho older Oshksh M911, and driven the M1070, even seen a couple of the RD800's here in Kuwait they used at one time! That thing is a hog! The biggest in the AM General manual is an M920. Similar, big tractor with 6x8 set up. Any info on that?

dogfan

• 2 weeks later...

:SMOKIE-LFT:

What was it hauling? I saw the beginning of a drop deck trailer of some sort in one pic,but what was on it?

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

What was it hauling? I saw the beginning of a drop deck trailer of some sort in one pic,but what was on it?

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

I don't know what the trailer was, but it wasn't loaded very heavy. I think he was just picking up some wheels and maybe some brake parts.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I don't know what the trailer was, but it wasn't loaded very heavy. I think he was just picking up some wheels and maybe some brake parts.

Thanks for your timely alertness and having camera cocked Rhasler, Pics of those just make me feel all warm and bubbly inside! I like those trucks! Good Job sojer!! randyp :clap:

I always thought the oshkosh was about the toughest looking military truck out there,only downside i see is that they were detroit powered!....AM general builds one hell of a truck as well!......Mark

Barnhart has an Oshkosh M911 that they upgraded with planetary axles. It is not much bigger but those axles give it a tougher look.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 2 months later...

Barnhart has an Oshkosh M911 that they upgraded with planetary axles. It is not much bigger but those axles give it a tougher look.

Thad : I've seen that Oshkosh your talking bout down @ Barnhart's home base in Memphis some time ago that is a tough looking truck .

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Thanks for your timely alertness and having camera cocked Rhasler, Pics of those just make me feel all warm and bubbly inside! I like those trucks! Good Job sojer!! randyp :clap:

yes,always take your camera. my hobby is taking pictures of things. taking pictures of things is a great hobby. I like taking pictures of things.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 4 weeks later...