Our Next President?

vision386

Old picture

Proven bogus (too bad)

Dummy don't know if it's N.Korea or S. Korea that is our ally

I admit, yeah, i would hit it once. IF she would just shut up.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Old picture

Proven bogus (too bad)

Dummy don't know if it's N.Korea or S. Korea that is our ally

I admit, yeah, i would hit it once. IF she would just shut up.

Yeah, i know its a fake (looks good though!).....i agree,if she'd just shut the @#*k up..........i doubt she knows where korea is! i just read something else that bothered me,a recent poll of college students showed 19% ages 18-21 could NOT find the UNITED STATES on an un-marked globe of the world! pretty effin'sad as far as i'm concerned!................

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yeah, i know its a fake (looks good though!).....i agree,if she'd just shut the @#*k up..........i doubt she knows where korea is! i just read something else that bothered me,a recent poll of college students showed 19% ages 18-21 could NOT find the UNITED STATES on an un-marked globe of the world! pretty effin'sad as far as i'm concerned!................

My wife caught some game show where a 5th grade teacher thought our first flag had fifty stars on it.......didn't know about all the others...........

Thought the north fought the south in WWII ...and the best was she never heard of Francis Scott Key, who wrote our national anthem!!!! Proud to be an educator..... :pat:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Don't remember who it was off the top of my head was asking a high school principal, (ex history teacher) why Dolly Madison chose a triangle layout of the 13 stars for the original colonies.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I remember way back in college helping this girl out with some geography homework. She had an unmarked map of Europe and was asked to find where Ireland and where the river Rhine ran. Well I am not saying I am a Geography wiz but I knew right away where Ireland was and what country's the Rine runs through (Germany mainly but originates in Switzerland and runs through the Netherlands to the English Channel).

If you are a US citizen or interested in becoming one you dam sure better know where the USA is on a map! How that one slipped past the 19% is a mystery. Who made up the sample set they polled?

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I remember way back in college helping this girl out with some geography homework. She had an unmarked map of Europe and was asked to find where Ireland and where the river Rhine ran. Well I am not saying I am a Geography wiz but I knew right away where Ireland was and what country's the Rine runs through (Germany mainly but originates in Switzerland and runs through the Netherlands to the English Channel).

If you are a US citizen or interested in becoming one you dam sure better know where the USA is on a map! How that one slipped past the 19% is a mystery. Who made up the sample set they polled?

....and if you are running for president, you damn well better know how many states there are in the US. :pat:

...been to 57 states...

...has one more to go...

...but can't go to Alaska or Hawaii...

:blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!