A Quick Trip

cgallamore

a broker that throws me a bone once in a while, asked me if i would run a load of steel plate (no tarp) out to elko.nv last fri.

he has got me some $3 a mile stuff a few times, the wife is doing better. so i thought id grab some quick cash.

threw enough stuff in the truck to get by.

got to grand isle,nb. road shut down, ice storm.

sunday made it to cheyene road shut ice and accidents

monday made it to larame road closed for 6 hrs accidents but made it to little america.

tuesday they shut the gates behind me in evenston,wy. thought i was in the clear by half way around 84 the roads were getting dry, turned the wick up across the basin till i reached pechoe mt. nice white out and blizzard in the desert, road closed at wells,nv.

wensday finnaly made it to elko, forklift kept getting stuck got me unloaded by dark.

im in wendover till mon.

a broker that throws me a bone once in a while, asked me if i would run a load of steel plate (no tarp) out to elko.nv last fri.

he has got me some $3 a mile stuff a few times, the wife is doing better. so i thought id grab some quick cash.

threw enough stuff in the truck to get by.

got to grand isle,nb. road shut down, ice storm.

sunday made it to cheyene road shut ice and accidents

monday made it to larame road closed for 6 hrs accidents but made it to little america.

tuesday they shut the gates behind me in evenston,wy. thought i was in the clear by half way around 84 the roads were getting dry, turned the wick up across the basin till i reached pechoe mt. nice white out and blizzard in the desert, road closed at wells,nv.

wensday finnaly made it to elko, forklift kept getting stuck got me unloaded by dark.

im in wendover till mon.

Elko Nevada? That was Speed on that forklift,that's why it took so long to get unloaded.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

im next door at the red garter, the first nite free $5 meals.

Thats a pretty good place to kill some time! i haven'nt been out that way in quite awhile,most of what i'm doing now is east of the miss. river, personally i've just about had my fill of running out west, i had my chains on more last winter than i think i have in my entire 28 years on the road! got caught up in that blizzard last winter,spent christmas at bosselmans (pilot now) in grand island,NE....first time ever i could'nt get home.......not gonna' do that shit anymore!.....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thats a pretty good place to kill some time! i haven'nt been out that way in quite awhile,most of what i'm doing now is east of the miss. river, personally i've just about had my fill of running out west, i had my chains on more last winter than i think i have in my entire 28 years on the road! got caught up in that blizzard last winter,spent christmas at bosselmans (pilot now) in grand island,NE....first time ever i could'nt get home.......not gonna' do that shit anymore!.....Mark

I just bought some 11R24.5 chains....4 brand new still in the bag, 4 used....

Guy is a company driver now...used to own a truck and had it leased to the pumpkin patch...they were taking up space in his garage and he wanted to get rid of 'em.

$100 was all he wanted for 'em. Now they're taking up space in MY garage :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

And if you get to work now you can probably build youself a hypothetical tire chain bumper (we know how you like that welder).

I've got too many OTHER projects that are a little higher priority right now. I figger if the weather is ever bad enough that I think I might need 'em, there's plenty of places to stow 'em for the day. Probably get something built next summer, though. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

And if you get to work now you can probably build youself a hypothetical tire chain bumper (we know how you like that welder).

I think he needs one of those moose plowin bumpers on there too...so next time he sees a deer on the road he can just 'when in doubt, tach it out' instead of sissifyin hittin the brakes and smashin the windshield up with his dog.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg