Important! Check Your Mail!

41chevy

CHECK YOUR MAIL

Just wanted to let you all know - today I received my 2010 Obama

Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC. The directions were in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

CHECK YOUR MAIL

Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC. The directions were in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.

Well, this truly saddens me.

Certainly cheapens the effect of the same gift I'd received.

Thought I was special.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well, this truly saddens me.

Certainly cheapens the effect of the same gift I'd received.

Thought I was special.

Rob

:whistling::whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

CHECK YOUR MAIL

Hope you get yours soon.

That stimulus plan won't do me a whole lot of good. My little town's KFC just closed down. I don't miss the smell, but the cole slaw was hard to beat. You know it is about time it closed or was remodeled when you slide across the floor on a layer of decade old grease. I think the closing involved the health department.

When those watermelons ripen, will they be special flavored like Mad Dog 20/20?

Didn't see the mail yesterday. Worked on truck til 8:30 pm. DID hear a lot of noise from a neighborhood like cheering and such

I believe you can start the seeds in a cut up COLT 45 can. Tire gardens are poular over there. Use a tire from a BUICK WILDCAT.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Didn't see the mail yesterday. Worked on truck til 8:30 pm. DID hear a lot of noise from a neighborhood like cheering and such

I believe you can start the seeds in a cut up COLT 45 can. Tire gardens are poular over there. Use a tire from a BUICK WILDCAT.

Can't get a WILDCAT tire ....will a ELECTRA 225 tire work?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Can't get a WILDCAT tire ....will a ELECTRA 225 tire work?

Imagine it would work OK

The coupons must be regional, my brother got one for Church's Chicken

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

:SMOKIE-LFT:

:o

Well-how do YOU guys rate?? Mine is for the "Your Name Here truck Stop" and it's been closed for years! I WISH it was for "POPEYE'S CHICKEN"! The one in Reno and the one in Boise were both awesome good! (I'd LOVE to have one open up here in Elko.)

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

:o

Well-how do YOU guys rate?? Mine is for the "Your Name Here truck Stop" and it's been closed for years! I WISH it was for "POPEYE'S CHICKEN"! The one in Reno and the one in Boise were both awesome good! (I'd LOVE to have one open up here in Elko.)

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

I'm with you there,Popeye's hot and spicy chicken is hard to beat,but the red beans and rice is my favorite.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.