B-model Registry

Huh, works for me. Try downloading the latest version of Adobe Viewer...here is the link:

Adobe Viewer

Be sure to deselect the tick boxes on the upper right so it don't download toolbar stuff (unless you want it)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Fred,

Sorry if I didn't email registry to you, been having so MUCH puter trouble this year. This stupid invention knows I hate its guts and every solder joint in it, so it loves to screw with me!!!!!!!!!!! Email me again --

gannaway@voyager.com -- And I will try to send copy, 8 pages of multiple owners and 30 pages of serial numbers. Also 2nd school bus came in other day.

We have a lot of trouble with the web site crashing, Barry Umberger is the king pin for the site and he is busy working every day so getting the site fixed quick just don't happen. Just thank God you don't have to depend on me to fix the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Congrats on the 2nd school bus, very cool.

I just sold my B (B61T35092). It was sad to see her go but she's gone to a good home and I will own another one soon, just gotta get a few other projects done first. She's gone to a guy who works for Gavin Spence in Melbourne. I'll get to see her regularly when I'm over there so am looking forward to that.

On another note, Mike Nixon has his integral sleeper B81 for sale. Would love to pick her up but haven't got the $ as usual.

Trying to hunt out a B633 over here, a sister truck to Dallas Fabian's beastie. It's all go down here!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries