Roy F. Steffy Estate Auction

What a weekend!!! Gearhart's on Friday & Saturday and this auction on Monday. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Look for me at Lititz. I'll be wearing my turqoise beret and red boots.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Guys

It was a wet, rainy day but I stayed till they sold

The Red B61 (I think this is the one listed as restored) went for 15,000. I believe the the grey one with the sleeper went for 7,000

Hey - Thanks for the update and for taking an outside shower to watch them sell! Do you remember what the green Mack brought and also that real old Cox car that looks like a buggy?

Thanks again!

The only Mack that sold was the B-75, it sold for $15000.00 (from what I remember).

The red B bid up to $15250.00 but didn't sell.

The gray B bid up to $7250.00 but didn't sell.

The Superliner bid up to $10000.00 but didn't sell. My friend asked what it would take to buy the Superliner and was quoted $11500.00

There were quite a few good deals there if you knew what you were buying. The trucks bid up higher than what I ever thought they would, and they didn't let them go. I wish them luck.

The auction service wasn't being praised by many of the attendees, the most common remarks I heard was "they won't be selling any of my stuff".

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Hey, Thanks Doug

I had the prices written down in my pocket, but with the rain it some got wet.

I was hoping to be able to get one of these trucks, but they were a little high for me. Did the auctioneer say they did not sell, cause I missed that part. I talked to the guy that bought the red truck, (although I am not so sure after reading your post)and he said he only bid once and got it. Maybe he bid to keep it??