Today's Pics Of The Week

other dog

OK, how about these new bigger better pictures of the week-

went to the shop Thursday morning to go unload in Petersburg and saw this Superliner there,

then yesterday saw this Tigerliner in Pa.

Saw a Marmon in Illinois last week.

My hi-tech homemade wine making equipment,

and this watermelon is growing through the fence around the garden. Figured as it got bigger the wire would cut the stem off, so I split a piece of fuel line hose and put it over the wire.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wouldn't mind watching that Superliner sit in my driveway being switched over to my name while I was a eating on that watermelon. Always kinda liked them.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wouldn't mind watching that Superliner sit in my driveway being switched over to my name while I was a eating on that watermelon. Always kinda liked them.

Rob

yeah, everybody likes watermelon.

Speaking of Superliners, there's a pretty solid black one sitting in Appomattox i'll try to get a picture of.

I particularly like the homemade winemaking equipment!!

And I forgot to thank you for the Lincolntown photo disc - Thanks!

Paul VS

Well, thank you Paul- you're very welcome... I have become an ameteur(?) wine conner sewer, and I take back ALL the nasty things I said about you when I thought you were shunning us. You are still one of the greatest living Americans in my opinion. :pat: By the way, it's almost hot sauce season!

Nice pics there Tom. As Pretty as that Pete is I'D Still take that SuperDog ;) Anit seen a Marmon In years .

I thought ya had ya an over sized BABY BOTTLE Cause the stopper On the Milk Jug looked like a NIPPLE On a bottle. :loldude::P

Gotta Say this Would'nt mind have'n me a Good Sweet Water Melon. By the way what kinda wine ya making in the Baby Bottle ERR I MEAN Homemade Winery Equipment?

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Nice pics there Tom. As Pretty as that Pete is I'D Still take that SuperDog ;) Anit seen a Marmon In years .

I thought ya had ya an over sized BABY BOTTLE Cause the stopper On the Milk Jug looked like a NIPPLE On a bottle. :loldude::P

Gotta Say this Would'nt mind have'n me a Good Sweet Water Melon. By the way what kinda wine ya making in the Baby Bottle ERR I MEAN Homemade Winery Equipment?

Later yall

:mack1:

There were some wild grapes at the shop. The vines were growing up in a pine tree and I picked all I could reach when they got ripe-even climbed up the tree to pick some. Got the ballon over it so the little fruit flies can't get in it, and it lets the presssure off while the wine's working too. My Ma sent me a recipe last year to make wine in a gallon jug, the grape wine I made last year turned out pretty good.

Got another jug of plum wine working too. Bought the plums yeserday, mashed them up and got the seeds out, put them in the Miller Lite jug, covered them with water, added some sugar, and that's it. You don't even have to add yeast, yeast just makes it start to work faster. The ballon I put on that jug yeserday was already fully erect before I went to bed last night. I got 2 more gallon jugs, I want to try making some apple and pear wine in them.

Tom, did that Superliner have an E9 in it?

Regarding the winemaking, are you sure those were wild grapes and not Jimson weed berrys? You might really get a "kick" outta that stuff!!!!

Fully "erect"? Maybe you should put a condom on top of the jug instead of a balloon.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Tom, did that Superliner have an E9 in it?

Regarding the winemaking, are you sure those were wild grapes and not Jimson weed berrys? You might really get a "kick" outta that stuff!!!!

Fully "erect"? Maybe you should put a condom on top of the jug instead of a balloon.

Don't know about the Superliner...they were grapes, I made Jo eat some first, waited 30 minutes, then I tasted them. They were very sweet and grapy.

Yeah, that would probably work better...bet it would be blown up big as the refrigerator this morning!

This is the top-secret wine making lab (a.k.a. the kitchen). Strained it the first time this morning. Starting to look like wine anyway. Thought this was a gallon jug too, but it's 3 liters- almost ran over. Jo hasn't even complained about the mess yet.

This is the top-secret wine making lab (a.k.a. the kitchen). Strained it the first time this morning. Starting to look like wine anyway. Thought this was a gallon jug too, but it's 3 liters- almost ran over. Jo hasn't even complained about the mess yet.

Tom, good lookin'lab! i have a neighbor that comes over and cuts the grass while i'm on the road so my wife does'nt have to do it (allergic) he's 77 yeras old,and makes THE BEST homemade blackberry wine i ever had! i'd be interested to see how that apple/pear comes out,sounds good anyway! my grandad used to make "applejack" strong stuff! to quote him,"knock your dick in your watchpocket"! wish i had paid more attention when he made it,have allways wanted to try myself.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

these are ripe habenero peppers out of the garden. they're supposed to be the world's hottest peppers...sure don't look that intimidating,eh? I've got lots of them...think i'll try making habenero wine out of them.

Just a hunch, but that doesn't seem like the best idea.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Just a hunch, but that doesn't seem like the best idea.

I'll bet that would make muscles burn you never knew existed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

on another hunch, (pardon the pun) having my dick in my watchpocket doesnt sound appealing either,,,randy

LMAO! you would have had to know my grandad! pop was a "colorful" old guy to put it politely!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

As a matter of fact it was.

In 2008 I hauled around 20 loads of dirt a day into that place for about 2 1/2 weeks and gravel for another week or so after that when they built their addition... I became pretty familiar with that god awful railroad crossing, well all of them really, on the way out to rt.6. The only way to do that was about 1 mph.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Today's pictures of the week part 2-

Here's that black Superliner in Appomattox. Too bad it's a crappy blurry drive-by.

Saw this neat looking old unit in Ohio, near Fremont.

And I saw a 3 legged jogger in New York,

Saw a colorful KW in Fostoria, Oh. when I was picking up a load of fertilizer,

I gave this Autocar a pull at this fuel stop when it wouldn't start.

...and unlike last week when I got to the shop and saw a Superliner, this week I got to the shop and saw this sitting there...wtf?

OK, how about these new bigger better pictures of the week-

went to the shop Thursday morning to go unload in Petersburg and saw this Superliner there,

then yesterday saw this Tigerliner in Pa.

Saw a Marmon in Illinois last week.

My hi-tech homemade wine making equipment,

and this watermelon is growing through the fence around the garden. Figured as it got bigger the wire would cut the stem off, so I split a piece of fuel line hose and put it over the wire.

Tom, you need to read the news story in this link, rhen you'll know the secret to growing bigger melons:

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Extra_support_for_melons

:wacko:

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Tom, you need to read the news story in this link, rhen you'll know the secret to growing bigger melons:

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Extra_support_for_melons

:wacko:

that's a good ideer-my melon ended up falling off. I didn't plant that watermelon anyway,it came up volunteer-must have been seeds in the compost pile.unfortunately, there's no bras big enough around here to-owh!! better put some ice on this black eye...