Happy B-Day Hk

hatcity

Thank you gentlemen!!!!!!

Just keep that proctologist away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

He's in Daingerfield, TX right now, (working on an excavator man) so you're safe for the time being.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

He's in Daingerfield, TX right now, (working on an excavator man) so you're safe for the time being.

Rob

I'm just glad Rob did'nt say "He's in Millington ,Tn in a tire truck making deliveries." ;):P

Now if i could get BMT MOBILE on the phone LIKE FaceBook Mobile I'D be happy . ;)

Later Yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I'm just glad Rob did'nt say "He's in Millington ,Tn in a tire truck making deliveries." ;):P

Now if i could get BMT MOBILE on the phone LIKE FaceBook Mobile I'D be happy . ;)

Later Yall

:mack1:

Spent quite a bit of time in Millington back in 1985. My daughter was born while stationed there.

Don't make many deliveries there however.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Spent quite a bit of time in Millington back in 1985. My daughter was born while stationed there.

Don't make many deliveries there however.

Rob

Actually i was either in Memphis or in the Ms Delta making Deliviries. but Millington is Home & LUCY Is really home & my stompping grounds . ;)

Ya Rob all but just a handfull of the Northside of the base is owned by the City of Millington now the base still has control of the golf course & few other things on the Northside of the Bae but like the old Navy BRIG For instance is the MPD,JAIL & Millington Courthouse.

The Naval hospital is now owned by the University of Memphis & they hold classes there now.

But trust me ya still gotta have a sticker , construction or other pass to get on the South Side. & ALL TRUCK TRAFFIC GOES THROUGH THE SOUTH GATE OFF SINGLINGTON PARKWAY & GOES THROUGH INSPECTION .

We were sub contractors for the bigger demolition companies out of Memphis when a lot of the Resructering of the base happened a few years back .

The navy's gas station on Navy road is a memory & so is the bowling alley &stem plant just to mention a few .

Later

Mack

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Actually i was either in Memphis or in the Ms Delta making Deliviries. but Millington is Home & LUCY Is really home & my stompping grounds . ;)

Ya Rob all but just a handfull of the Northside of the base is owned by the City of Millington now the base still has control of the golf course & few other things on the Northside of the Bae but like the old Navy BRIG For instance is the MPD,JAIL & Millington Courthouse.

The Naval hospital is now owned by the University of Memphis & they hold classes there now.

But trust me ya still gotta have a sticker , construction or other pass to get on the South Side. & ALL TRUCK TRAFFIC GOES THROUGH THE SOUTH GATE OFF SINGLINGTON PARKWAY & GOES THROUGH INSPECTION .

We were sub contractors for the bigger demolition companies out of Memphis when a lot of the Resructering of the base happened a few years back .

The navy's gas station on Navy road is a memory & so is the bowling alley &stem plant just to mention a few .

Later

Mack

Did they yank the F-11F, (Tiger) off the pole out front on the north side of Navy road? I'm surprised to hear about the gas station, that was good size. The bowling alley had some age on it but I remember it being the first place I'd seen that used soda machines to vend beer.

Rob

I spent 9 months at NAS Millington. I remember the jet was on a post on southside in front of the mess hall. You would walk the bridge there to north side to go to the movies and the horse trails and the fishing ponds that were called gravy lake. I was there from jan '84 to Sept '84. Went to cherry point for a few months then on to el toro in california. Is silky sullivans still there?

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I spent 9 months at NAS Millington. I remember the jet was on a post on southside in front of the mess hall. You would walk the bridge there to north side to go to the movies and the horse trails and the fishing ponds that were called gravy lake. I was there from jan '84 to Sept '84. Went to cherry point for a few months then on to el toro in california. Is silky sullivans still there?

Hi Greg, yes there was a North American Aviation A5 Vigilante mounted on a stick in front of the mess hall. I was speaking of the blue jet on the stick that was across the street next to a yellow building that was next to the gas station complex. That was a Grumman F-11F "Tiger".

I lived on the base with my wife and kids, (trailer park) so never really got around the mess hall. NAS Millington is where I learned to eat from a garbage can, and earned my persona namesake, "Trailer Trash".

I was there from February of 1985, through August and into early September 1985, then going to Norfolk, VA.

Rob

Hi Greg, yes there was a North American Aviation A5 Vigilante mounted on a stick in front of the mess hall. I was speaking of the blue jet on the stick that was across the street next to a yellow building that was next to the gas station complex. That was a Grumman F-11F "Tiger".

I lived on the base with my wife and kids, (trailer park) so never really got around the mess hall. NAS Millington is where I learned to eat from a garbage can, and earned my persona namesake, "Trailer Trash".

I was there from February of 1985, through August and into early September 1985, then going to Norfolk, VA.

Rob

I saw a crackerbox on a stick once.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I saw a crackerbox on a stick once.

I cant remember where i saw it,but i saw a freightliner "powerliner"COE up on a post somewhere, the one with the big grille,3408 cat or KTA 600 cummins powered if i remember correctly..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

only if the check bounced

Besides, "You couldn't love me the way I'd want you to anyway". She says: "Well, how's that"? to which I replied, "On credit". Red Foxx, 1971.