Howdy

Gr8oldies

Greetings from a gas hauler in Southwest Michigan,

Joined up about a month ago and haven't really had the time to really do any posts but wanted to say hello to everyone. I have always been a big fan of mack trucks and I have drove em throughout my career. I have really enjoyed browsing through the site looking at all the nice antique bulldogs I really look forward to making new friends and hope I can contribute to the site as well. :-)

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND

Greetings from a gas hauler in Southwest Michigan,

Joined up about a month ago and haven't really had the time to really do any posts but wanted to say hello to everyone. I have always been a big fan of mack trucks and I have drove em throughout my career. I have really enjoyed browsing through the site looking at all the nice antique bulldogs I really look forward to making new friends and hope I can contribute to the site as well. :-)

Hello from a SE Texas fellow tanker yanker. Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy being around here as much as I do. I'm an owner operator with an 04 Vision running mostly Houton/Beaumont--Chicago turns. These guys have a lot of valuable knowledge and have helped me a lot since I've been here.

Hello from a SE Texas fellow tanker yanker. Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy being around here as much as I do. I'm an owner operator with an 04 Vision running mostly Houton/Beaumont--Chicago turns. These guys have a lot of valuable knowledge and have helped me a lot since I've been here.

Hi Jerry was just wondering do you haul fuel additives or pretty much everything. I've seen a few H T trucks in the Citgo Terminal I pull out of which is about 80 miles from Chicago

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND

Hi Jerry was just wondering do you haul fuel additives or pretty much everything. I've seen a few H T trucks in the Citgo Terminal I pull out of which is about 80 miles from Chicago

Howdy neighbor. Yeah H T pulls a lot out of Citgo but not me. I'm mostly Exxon or Citgo oil & lubes into Cicero or else I pull Huntsman various chemicals going north from Tx and then mostly bonding agents out of Morris back to San Antonio or dallas. I go to our Channahan yard at the Dedicated trailer wash every week or so. Man the construction jams on 55 & 57 are killing me. I think you'll like the forum I haven't seen a bad egg so far. :lol::):lol::WELCOME:

Howdy neighbor. Yeah H T pulls a lot out of Citgo but not me. I'm mostly Exxon or Citgo oil & lubes into Cicero or else I pull Huntsman various chemicals going north from Tx and then mostly bonding agents out of Morris back to San Antonio or dallas. I go to our Channahan yard at the Dedicated trailer wash every week or so. Man the construction jams on 55 & 57 are killing me. I think you'll like the forum I haven't seen a bad egg so far. :lol::):lol::WELCOME:

Ah Yes I do occasionally go to Cicero and load bulk motor oil from time to time maybe we'll hook up sometime coffee is on me :-)

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND

Jerry must forgot about ole' Rob.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.