post-61-050561500 1283098566_thumb.jpg

Been helping a friend with this H model for last couple years,supplying parts and advice.Yesterday he brought it down and let me drive it in a couple local parades.I put about 100 miles on it,fell in love with it after about 10 feet.More belly room in one of these compared to my B models.First chance I've had to drive a H67 under it's own power since neither of mine run.

I wish Mack would come out with a "retro" H model like Chevrolet and Dodge have done with the Camaro and Challenger. Cabover trucks are the coolest, an H model is my screen saver on my work computer. Stops a lot of customers in their tracks as they walk by.mack.bmp

I was just laughing thinking about jacking the cab up and seeing an E-Tec sitting there.

Thanks,

Phil

phil@globaltrucktraders.com

www.globaltrucktraders.com

603-239-7008

H-models are one of the coolest Macks. But what really caught my eye are those diamond plate headlight surrounds on the R! WAY COOL!

Think I've seen three R models with the treadplate aluminum headlamp panels. Two were firetrucks, and one was not. Don't know if they were an option or not.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

H-models are one of the coolest Macks. But what really caught my eye are those diamond plate headlight surrounds on the R! WAY COOL!

That pic is from Walcott this year.I took some pics this weekend but having trouble downloading pics from my camera.That R model belongs to Larry Pruitt,FIREMAN in here.It's a pretty sweet old R model.