Damn

rhasler

I always heard there was a pot at the end of the rainbow, just didn't think it was this kind. I guess someone finally found it.

post-6084-038873800 1280799560_thumb.jpg

Randyp, you been branching out?

While back (when fuel prices were in the $5/gallon neighborhood) I saw a rainbow that ended at a gas station. By the time I grabbed my camera to get a pic, I had gone too far and couldn't get the pic I wanted. :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

There's a house up the street from me that has a lot of rainbows in the yard and on the cars occupying the driveway...thinking the two ladies go diggin for 'gold' with the double ended dill pickle however...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

There's a house up the street from me that has a lot of rainbows in the yard and on the cars occupying the driveway...thinking the two ladies go diggin for 'gold' with the double ended dill pickle however...

They make soap to make it "sweeter".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.