What's Left Of The Garden

other dog

Now that's just about on par of what happed to me on the 4th. You'll remember the chilli injected "superdogs" Momma, and Momma's Momma was makin for me over last weekend? I suppose I ate too many cause on my bike ride home after the fireworks show, and sneezing at 70mph, I damn near exploded past the elastic leg bands used to contain body discharges of my rubber underpants while dodging rain storms. No real problem though. Stopping the bike, dropped my pants, and simply sliding down the grassy embankment alongside the hiway did a fine job of cleaning up. Utilizing the benign benifits of hypo alergenic properties of my undergarments, I was once again on my merry way for the next 75 miles to the conclusion of the trip.

Rob

Well, I never feed my dog "hot dogs", but sometimes I look outside and hes scooting around on the grass dragging his asshole, never figured out why he does that. I began to suspect it may be some form of "dog masturbation", because he acts like it feels good while hes doing it. Rob, heh heh,,you didnt get a "nut" sliding down that embankment, did you? Therapist Randy

Well, I never feed my dog "hot dogs", but sometimes I look outside and hes scooting around on the grass dragging his asshole, never figured out why he does that. I began to suspect it may be some form of "dog masturbation", because he acts like it feels good while hes doing it. Rob, heh heh,,you didnt get a "nut" sliding down that embankment, did you? Therapist Randy

Nah, I don't have nuts anymore. Momma done got to em with her butcher knife. Only time I squirt is when my prostate has shrunk back to the size of a grape rather than a grapefruit. Usually have to negotiate normal life with my other "sack" hanging on my side.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

my wife thinks i am nuts, cause i am sitting here reading this while i am laughing and my eyes are watering so hard and i cant catch my breath

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Glad I apoligized to Rob for nothing before, so now i'm covered. I thought he left last night and was hammer down to Raleigh now...so I decided to give him a call at 3:35 am- 2:35am in central Illinois, thinking he was probably in Ohio or Kentucky by now. He was not.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad I apoligized to Rob for nothing before, so now i'm covered. I thought he left last night and was hammer down to Raleigh now...so I decided to give him a call at 3:35 am- 2:35am in central Illinois, thinking he was probably in Ohio or Kentucky by now. He was not.

Oh man was he pissed? LOL! i think they're leaving TONIGHT at midnight..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well that's alright. I needed some "extra" beauty sleep so we are gonna get rollin about 6:00pm this evening. Prolly gonna roll straight through to Raleigh but we'll see cause you know how easy it is to cover several hundred miles in the car with two females nonstop.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Now that's just about on par of what happed to me on the 4th. You'll remember the chilli injected "superdogs" Momma, and Momma's Momma was makin for me over last weekend? I suppose I ate too many cause on my bike ride home after the fireworks show, and sneezing at 70mph, I damn near exploded past the elastic leg bands used to contain body discharges of my rubber underpants while dodging rain storms. No real problem though. Stopping the bike, dropped my pants, and simply sliding down the grassy embankment alongside the hiway did a fine job of cleaning up. Utilizing the benign benifits of hypo alergenic properties of my undergarments, I was once again on my merry way for the next 75 miles to the conclusion of the trip.

Rob

Did you get a letter from the highway dept. telling you to bring the dirt back and quit defacing "state property"?,,,randy

Tom, I hope your standing at an exit on I-40 with a big sign pointing the direction for Rob to continue to proceed in. And be there with some fuel for he has a tendency to.....well you know what i'm thinking don't you?

mike

yes I do. He probably called triple A for directions because he apparently made it to Raleigh. He didn't take the truck route though,74 to Cinncinati,275 to the AA,64 to Charleston,77 to Mount Airy,52 to Winston-Salem,and 40 to Raleigh. He was in Shreveport last time I heard from him.

yes I do. He probably called triple A for directions because he apparently made it to Raleigh. He didn't take the truck route though,74 to Cinncinati,275 to the AA,64 to Charleston,77 to Mount Airy,52 to Winston-Salem,and 40 to Raleigh. He was in Shreveport last time I heard from him.

Yeah, that detour to Shreveport was a bit of a long one but the cajun deep fried crawfish was worth it!! Got my happy ass to Raleigh and have made four of the five days through class. Gonna test out tomorrow about 11:00 and get on the road towards Appomatox to do some sight seeing before headed home.

Rob

Yeah, that detour to Shreveport was a bit of a long one but the cajun deep fried crawfish was worth it!! Got my happy ass to Raleigh and have made four of the five days through class. Gonna test out tomorrow about 11:00 and get on the road towards Appomatox to do some sight seeing before headed home.

Rob

I'll be home tomorrow. Made a trouble-free

( trouble-free except for the main fuel line from the tank that goes into the filter rubbed against something and fuel was leaking all over West Virginia.Had to wait in Keyser, West Virginia from about 3 o:clock Sunday until Truck Enterprises opened at 8am Monday morning.Sitting in a big gravel pull-off across the street from them...no AC,no shade,no nuthin'. Got so hot around 5 o:clock I cranked it up and ran the AC for about 10 minutes and could look out the passenger window and see diesel fuel running across the ground-on a gravel lot! So I cut it off and sweated some more...but otherwise trouble-free )

trip to Warren,Ohio and back to Lynchburg, then made a trip to Orchard Park,N.Y. and loaded lumber in Lackawanna coming to Staunton,Va. Unloaded there this morning and picked up a load at Riverville going to Beloit,Wisconsin to deliver Monday.