I Don't Get It.......

vision386

I am starting to see more and more of these "things" on the road everyday, just wondered if someone could explain to me what goes on here? do these people not realize how ridiculous these cars look with these giant wheels? or how unsafe this is? not to mention what this does to the frontend telemetry/ driveline alighnment! i have always liked classic cars and trucks, but this is taking it too far for me! just hafta' laugh everytime i see one of these dipshits crusing along at 70 mph on 26" wheels, low profile rubberband tires, sitting up so high they are eye level with my CX!.............Mark

post-5836-080445500 1278817667_thumb.jpg

post-5836-029060900 1278817691_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I am starting to see more and more of these "things" on the road everyday, just wondered if someone could explain to me what goes on here? do these people not realize how ridiculous these cars look with these giant wheels? or how unsafe this is? not to mention what this does to the frontend telemetry/ driveline alighnment! i have always liked classic cars and trucks, but this is taking it too far for me! just hafta' laugh everytime i see one of these dipshits crusing along at 70 mph on 26" wheels, low profile rubberband tires, sitting up so high they are eye level with my CX!.............Mark

And it's never their "fault" when something goes wrong.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And it's never their "fault" when something goes wrong.

Rob

I still just don't get it....i'd love to look at one of these without the owner present, just to see what the front suspention "engineering" looks like, A-frames, drag link, tie rod, shocks etc...........Mark

I don't even like those 20" (I guess-I don't know what size they are really) wheels on a classic car, like this Olds or the otherwise perfect looking 68 or 69 Chevelle I saw the other day-the wheels ruin it for me,needs some Cragar SS's or Keystone classics on it.

Must be like putting broken pieces or rubber straps down through the steps on a truck,there's just no logical explanation for it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't even like those 20" (I guess-I don't know what size they are really) wheels on a classic car, like this Olds or the otherwise perfect looking 68 or 69 Chevelle I saw the other day-the wheels ruin it for me,needs some Cragar SS's or Keystone classics on it.

Must be like putting broken pieces or rubber straps down through the steps on a truck,there's just no logical explanation for it.

Thats what i'm talking about,i don't like them either! that would be a really sharp olds without those dumbass wheels! thats what made me think of this, i saw a REALLY nice 70 buick GS the other day, would have been nice with cragars/ keysones looked to be all stock with the exception of those gigantic wheels! they havta' be 26" 28" they are bigger than the 22.5's on my truck!................Mark

It's part of their "culture". It goes with 50% in prison by the age of thirty, six kids by the age of twenty four with five different fathers (and not maried to any of them), walking around with their pans hanging down below their ass (holding them up with one hand and their underwear showing) and the 91% of this particular group that voted for P BO and still thing he's doing a good job.

i guess that they just want to be noticed. its not like they arent going to be noticed driving a piece of classic american iron or something. or mabey they want to be difrent. its not like they are going to be difrent driving a piece of clasic american iron instead of imports. if they took the money that they spent on the trashy tires and wheels and put it somewhere else in the cars they could have some really awesome cars.but i cant understand it.. joe

It's part of their "culture". It goes with 50% in prison by the age of thirty, six kids by the age of twenty four with five different fathers (and not maried to any of them), walking around with their pans hanging down below their ass (holding them up with one hand and their underwear showing) and the 91% of this particular group that voted for P BO and still thing he's doing a good job.

Why sure they think he's done a good job up to this point. They have been guaranteed to not need to find viable employment to support themselves, nor illegitimate offspring for many more years to come just to name one.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah, theres 3 or 4 of those running round here, I mean bouncing round here, that has to be the dumbest looking shit I have ever seen. They generally like to have the music going wide open too, and I do mean it is loud too. I was getting gas one day and one of those idiots bounced in to get gas, killed his engine, left stereo on wide open. Hell, it was rattling windows on store, manager came out and told him to turn it off, he said "eff you", he would get his gas somewhere else. That was every other word on the song he was playing too, The manager went in to call cops and he took off, but I saw they had him stopped bout an hourr later. They have a stereo ordinance here in city, dont seem to help much. They have a jake brake ordinance too, just hope they never get a "61 bellering Klller B " ordinance, may have to call rhasler to bail me,,,,randy

AAAWWWW man y'all be dissin ma ride. Gonna havta call LL come put a cap in yo ass.

Funny thing that was mentioned about the saggy pants. Is actually a prison thing to walk around at nite looking for "service"

Aren't they the same group that have numerous drive by shootings?

We be losin street cred

The latinos are also doing this but with wider tires

post-4436-045134100 1278846628_thumb.jpg

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Couldn't agree more. :thumb:

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

AAAWWWW man y'all be dissin ma ride. Gonna havta call LL come put a cap in yo ass.

Funny thing that was mentioned about the saggy pants. Is actually a prison thing to walk around at nite looking for "service"

We be losin street cred

We be losin street cred

didn't Riveria beach have a law about yo trowsers show to much under wear??

The Mayor/Bishop tried to get that, but nobody would be able to enforce. I believe the courts hurt it.

he wanted to impress on those that wore that attire that it would be difficult for them to get a job, be taken as a responsible person and improve their life cred.

Closest i go to Riviera is Mack. I don't fit in with the locals

OD- aint nobody runnin 9's nowday. Gots to have uh AK

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yo Hatcity, u know it be me busting "nines" in they asses, cause i be da dude holding mah nine sideways brother,,thas the only way to shoot akratet,,,uh,,akerate,,,uh,,,hell man , hit they asses with a sideways nine,,roll on the brother,,,,randy

We be losin street cred

The Mayor/Bishop tried to get that, but nobody would be able to enforce. I believe the courts hurt it.

he wanted to impress on those that wore that attire that it would be difficult for them to get a job, be taken as a responsible person and improve their life cred.

Closest i go to Riviera is Mack. I don't fit in with the locals

OD- aint nobody runnin 9's nowday. Gots to have uh AK

oh...I'll fix it