Mostly Finished Garage

Mike

Both trucks are in a HAPPY place now, with bright lights and insulation. Also a Rob Smoke Fan in the back, top of garage to keep from waking up later with a terrible headache and stubbling around looking drunk. Ya got to hand it to him,....he's an interesting earth being. :lol:

mike

Both trucks are in a HAPPY place now, with bright lights and insulation. Also a Rob Smoke Fan in the back, top of garage to keep from waking up later with a terrible headache and stubbling around looking drunk. Ya got to hand it to him,....he's an interesting earth being. :lol:

mike

He walks, he talks, he crawls on his belly like a reptile........

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

mike

Looks good there Mike, wish you wouldnt show pics of B model all shining and pretty though, mines sitting out in pasture with cow shit slung all over back of it. You cant beat good bright lights either. By the way, Rob is not really an earth being, I think hes from uranus,,,heh heh,,,King randy

Dang Mike. Looks good! Wish I had that much room around my truck LOL!!! If I'm working on mine and have to change my mind.......I have to walk outside LMAO!!!! If you're more then 150lb soak'n wet....you can't walk around it either!! ( the main reason Rob has never come over)

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Dang Mike. Looks good! Wish I had that much room around my truck LOL!!! If I'm working on mine and have to change my mind.......I have to walk outside LMAO!!!! If you're more then 150lb soak'n wet....you can't walk around it either!! ( the main reason Rob has never come over)

Rob said he was wearing "Depends" manly diapers,but they got so wet and full, he was afraid he would fall and couldnt geta up, not to mention all the squishy noises he made when he moved, (wich is kinda rare}.BP would probably arrest him on sight for all the leaking hes doing. I may consider not being so hard on my favorite, genius advisor,,,oh,well,,,naaaah,,hes to fun to pick at, and he takes it so well,,"I think". I sure could use a nice shop like that Mike, make things so much easier. I broke ground foar one but its pretty far off in some woody, grown up land i own, so i been steadily clearing a road to it, and had to buy a 48 inch tinhorn, 30 feet long to cross a big creek. Dont want anyone pestering me when im there thinking, inventing, and tearing shit up, be a while for i finish it, not even gonna tell lil wifey where it is. Oh well, moved all equipment to big gravel yard today, got steam cleaner rented, gonna try to get all "dairy" remnants off it, and make it normal again. probably need to invest in a hazmat suit. Yall all have a good fourth july and keep the shiny side up and rubber side down, the big thing tween ditches and lil thing in britches. later dudettes,,,Fire Marshal randy