Some Things Are Just Wrong . . . .

im no artist,but. what do you think about taking some hight away between the top of the hood and the top of the fender, then maybe a little trim off the bottom of the fender, might bring everything into scale,

i think you are very close to holy s#$%t,and wow

i don't have the talant to do what you have allready done,

if you can fix whats out of scale, you have got a masterpiece

I don't know about additional chopping helping it. Ofcourse, I never understood people making a pickup into a lowrider, either.

For those who are interested, it has just shown up on eBay, with a lot more images:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-CUSTOM-MACK-TRUCK-Ride-Show-CHOPPED-LOWERED-/110545492995?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Commercial_Trucks&hash=item19bd065c03#ht_500wt_948

How about this one ... it was on Ebay last year. I pesonally like it better.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

This one looks a little bit better thought out, but personally i'm still not a big fan of these type "trucks".......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Not a fan either, but the best of two evils in my Opinion is the Black one cuse when your driving it at least you can think your in a R model.

Thats what i was thinking too, that other "thing" is just wrong!! LOL!....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The black one looks better. Personally, i would prefer adding the pickup bed to a single screw mack, so that everything still looked "right", because those small tires still look a bit off to me.

But it is a huge step in the right direction.

How about this one ... it was on Ebay last year. I pesonally like it better.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

A lot of engineering went into that black one, with that air over hydraulic brake system etc.

And... it has a manual transmission. Most builders of that kind of stuff take the easy way out and use an automatic.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

As an Automotive artist I got an eye for detail. Instead of just cross sectioning the hood on the red one or just the fenders on the black one, they should have taken a little out of both plus horizontally sectioned the main body and hood. The reason these look goofy (and this is my biggest pet peeve in car design) is the wheels and tires are not proportional to the size of the bodies. And the black one should be a flatbed because lets face it the only rig a pick-up box fits correctly on is a kodiak or a C series Chevy because they use pick-up cabs. These might look better as 4x4s or 6x6s. If you are going to start chopping stuff you need to chop every single panel to make it look right. And agreed suicide doors work for cars built before 1948,not trucks and nothing newer except cars that were built with them. That and the cab on the black one does not even look mounted correctly. It leans backwards.

Edited by ARTEMIS1759