New Medical Symbol:

Rob

Now that Health Care Reform is upon us, it was thought a new symbol representative of both the old, and new healthcare systems should be brought forth.

The American Medical Association has therefore approved the following symbol:

post-78-127228865878.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Having been at my Lieutenant position for a while on the boo-boo-bus I can say that this is one of the most f#*ked up situations. The waste and abuse has gone on for years and must be corrected but this isn't the way to do it. People call 9-1-1 for the dumbest shit that isn't an emergency. When the local EMS provider downgrades the call or refuses to transport then the idiot patients call a private. We won't refuse them because we can bill the 12 digit Ohio dignitary card. That fabulous card that the tax paying people provide. One time a patient asked that I get his wallet from the table, I asked where his money came from and his reply was that it was his from his check. I politely reminded him that he was carrying my money,that I worked for,and was taken from me, and i have no say so in how he spends it. As he WALKED to our ambulance in the parking lot downstairs he thanked us because a taxi is too expensive! Hellloooo,,,,a cab is what, 20 or 25 thousand new? A basic ambulance is about 90 thousand! An ambulance trip starts at $350 and can go way up,quickly. But he isn't paying it, we are! Then the flippin political rapists find any and all reasons to decline the payout. They won't tell you all the reasons at once, but one at a time. Do the call in January,bill it in February,denied in March,correct and resubmit in April,new decline in May,correct and resubmit again,wash,rinse,repeat. You might get money 9 monthes later. Insurance companies are worse. They pay what they think it is worth. So to survive this we have to bill some things higher to get paid what it should be and make up for the rest. If everybody goes on Government money,then who will provide the tax base to fund this? I'm sorry for venting but I do have some insight on this. I have gotton my ass in trouble with employers for telling patients where their fuckin bread is buttered from!!!

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Having been at my Lieutenant position for a while on the boo-boo-bus I can say that this is one of the most f#*ked up situations. The waste and abuse has gone on for years and must be corrected but this isn't the way to do it. People call 9-1-1 for the dumbest shit that isn't an emergency. When the local EMS provider downgrades the call or refuses to transport then the idiot patients call a private. We won't refuse them because we can bill the 12 digit Ohio dignitary card. That fabulous card that the tax paying people provide. One time a patient asked that I get his wallet from the table, I asked where his money came from and his reply was that it was his from his check. I politely reminded him that he was carrying my money,that I worked for,and was taken from me, and i have no say so in how he spends it. As he WALKED to our ambulance in the parking lot downstairs he thanked us because a taxi is too expensive! Hellloooo,,,,a cab is what, 20 or 25 thousand new? A basic ambulance is about 90 thousand! An ambulance trip starts at $350 and can go way up,quickly. But he isn't paying it, we are! Then the flippin political rapists find any and all reasons to decline the payout. They won't tell you all the reasons at once, but one at a time. Do the call in January,bill it in February,denied in March,correct and resubmit in April,new decline in May,correct and resubmit again,wash,rinse,repeat. You might get money 9 monthes later. Insurance companies are worse. They pay what they think it is worth. So to survive this we have to bill some things higher to get paid what it should be and make up for the rest. If everybody goes on Government money,then who will provide the tax base to fund this? I'm sorry for venting but I do have some insight on this. I have gotton my ass in trouble with employers for telling patients where their fuckin bread is buttered from!!!

Now tell us how you REALLY feel

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?"

I dun stub ma toe, need to go to da hopital"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

NOV. is comming LEAST NOT WE FORGET!!!!! It's time we cleaned house!!!Let's just try and hold on for another year and a half and then WE THE PEOPLE WILL SPEAK!!!! but we have too send a message in NOV. in order to get that B%$#H NANCY P.out of Washington and send her back to SAN FRAN. on a Grayhound Bus AND SELL THAT NEW BIRD SHE BOUGHT WITH OUR $$$$$ then take that money and give it to us guy's on this site so we can buy new truck's

I feel your pain Greg, I think we all do!!!!! BULLHUSK