Watya Think

so your saying i would be better off to buy it from a mack dealer for the same price and get a warrenty???????????????????????????

Do you have your part number? I had hell getting Mack to honor warranty because they didn't install my turbo. So far I get the best price on parts with Chicago Mack at exit 282A on I-55. The Houston Mack house is a rip off.

maybe i should leave the under the hood stuff to mackpro

i got another 2 or 3 thousand miles till my next pm and it's going to him

If I didn't do the work myself that is exactly what I would do. Line mechanics are paid flat rate hours to do a job so the more the merrier. Mackpro, and FJH both support this site with helpful insight and advice, and it woud be commending to reciprocate when possible.

Now if anybody needs my address for commision checks to be remitted to............

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thats a good price on the turbo but warranty would scare me. Let me see how much I can get you one for.

It's a $1000 cheaper than a Mack/Borg Warner reman unit I could get for ya. Our turbo and injector shop we use (a great one in my opinion) tried to get into rebuilding these style turbos a few years back. They had all kinds of problems with the variable vanes sticking when the turbo would heat up and everything started to expand. I think they quit trying to rebuild them.