The Most Beautiful Mack B Model Ever!

• 2 weeks later...

That has to be rare. I can't recall ever seeing one like it. Check with the Mack museum to see if they can tell you if Mack built it. If not, the SPAAMFA site would be a good place to find out who did.

In my humble opinion, too good and too rare to butcher.

If I remember correctly, that truck was for sale by a museum in California for the price of $10k. Motor was running but stuck at the time of the ad (probably wouldn't take much to get free).

I was contemplating the possibilities of a crew cab mack truck, but never shelled out the $$$$$$.

I agree, nice looking Mack!

Scott

Dang..........here I thought maybe I'd see a picture of MY truck......

:P

Dennis at Oldmacks.com had a 4 door cab for sale some time back(or was it just an extended cab?) from a fire truck. Would have been a neat project. If you are serious, contact him and he might be able find something for you.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Dang..........here I thought maybe I'd see a picture of MY truck......

:P

Dennis at Oldmacks.com had a 4 door cab for sale some time back(or was it just an extended cab?) from a fire truck. Would have been a neat project. If you are serious, contact him and he might be able find something for you.

Larry, Man that 4 door Mack would look great with a Allison V-12 between the frame rails going down the dragstrip. I remember an old White with a V-12 dragrace set-up in one of my old Hot Rod Magazines. The windows were filled in and the driver looked through the vent in the center of the truck. This is getting my interest going now.

mike