R600 Paint Codes

Gday everyone. Ive finally got my old Flinstone into the painters. Im wondering if anyone has the code or number for the original mack red. It is a 1967 model with a black chassis. Bonnet, guards and cab are red. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Skip

I can't swear to it Mike, but I would think so.

Yes sir I would also. I'm thinking it would be close to Farmall Red to. Would anyone agree to that?......I like Indian Red,Guards Red or better known as Porsche Red. It is the redist of reds....ya don't see orange in it.

mike

Farmall or International Red is a lot darker than Mack Red. i painted my B model International red just because i wanted a deeper red with no orange in it. ~Matt

There is more blue and black, in the IH red intermix formulas than Mack red which contains slightly more yellow also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks mate, I will give that a go this week. As soon as it starts to come together I will get some photos posted. Thanks again to all who wrote back. Keep on truckin. Skip

Hi, do you know who owned it new? wouldnt surprise me if it was Brambles red, Geof may be able to shed some light??

Grant

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, do you know who owned it new? wouldnt surprise me if it was Brambles red, Geof may be able to shed some light??

Grant

Gday mate how are ya? It wasnt a Brambles truck, it came from Tassie. It originally belonged to Mt Foster Timber Co. There were 3 or 4 of them down there. I used the paint code that came back to me on this post and it looks really good. All Ive gotta do now is get it ready for Alice Springs in August. Are you coming across to it?

Gday mate how are ya? It wasnt a Brambles truck, it came from Tassie. It originally belonged to Mt Foster Timber Co. There were 3 or 4 of them down there. I used the paint code that came back to me on this post and it looks really good. All Ive gotta do now is get it ready for Alice Springs in August. Are you coming across to it?

Hi. your off there to! a few from Perth are going to that. good luck with it.

regards Grant