Dogonit Here - Newbie Intro

gdmurphey

HEY ALL-- I'm George, a school bus driver from NYS - wish it were a MACK. I'm interested in pre 1980's trucks including of course the venerable MACK. I collect and build truck models, and also collect die-cast. If I can find an appropriate place to post my model pics, I will. I also photograph and collect photos of old trucks, extremely fond of the MACK B's.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum about a great truck ---

gdmurphey

B-61Tanker.jpg

HEY ALL-- I'm George, a school bus driver from NYS - wish it were a MACK. I'm interested in pre 1980's trucks including of course the venerable MACK. I collect and build truck models, and also collect die-cast. If I can find an appropriate place to post my model pics, I will. I also photograph and collect photos of old trucks, extremely fond of the MACK B's.

gdmurphey

B-61Tanker.jpg

First off welcome to the forum. I'm quite sure you will like it here and all are welcome.

If that is your artwork, you should look to draw some of the members' trucks as it is quite good. I know I'd be interested in having a couple of mine done.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

:WELCOME:

Many on here take detailed pics of restoration projects. This would give some detail to your work.

Can you draw parts scatterd across the floor? Those would be for Rob

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

First off welcome to the forum. I'm quite sure you will like it here and all are welcome.

If that is your artwork, you should look to draw some of the members' trucks as it is quite good. I know I'd be interested in having a couple of mine done.

Rob

Actually George......Rob wants someone to do a portait of him in the buff. We first tried a photographer with a wideangle lens and that lens was not wide enough. Maybe you can help him. He is laying up witha hurt back and needs something to do. Maybe coloring would help soothe tha savage beast in him?

mike

Actually George......Rob wants someone to do a portait of him in the buff. We first tried a photographer with a wideangle lens and that lens was not wide enough. Maybe you can help him. He is laying up witha hurt back and needs something to do. Maybe coloring would help soothe tha savage beast in him?

mike

Only wish I could say that these were my drawings :unsure: :unsure: but, send em to ROB along with some colored pencils -- they are fun to color!!!

Only wish I could say that these were my drawings unsure.gifunsure.gif but, send em to ROB along with some colored pencils -- they are fun to color!!!

I'm colorblind. I only see black, white, and shades of green such as Mack, and Dollars!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Only wish I could say that these were my drawings :unsure: :unsure: but, send em to ROB along with some colored pencils -- they are fun to color!!!

:WELCOME: great! the Sasparilla truck should keep him busy for years, with all the bottles, spokes, and chain links to color.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 1 month later...

gdmurphey

B-61Tanker.jpg

hello!ounds like we have a lot in common,i have about 1200 models-diecast etc.believe it or not...quite the truck room at my house!...did you draw the b-tanker in your profile? looks good! i do i little drawing myself,not very good at it,but like it anyway.....welcome to the site!...mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.