Mouse: It's Whats For Dinner:

Rob

A light snack for ole Rob this afternoon thanks to Mr. Hawk. Quite Juicy too.

Take a close look at rodent, "The other white meat".

Rob

post-78-12586808874841_thumb.jpg

post-78-12586808954835_thumb.jpg

post-78-12586809030386_thumb.jpg

post-78-12586809098521_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That critter is still good cause the juice aint squeezed out, you can make the real gravey! banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Actually if you "flash sear" the fur in bacon grease, you can slide the meat from the hyde like an oyster!!

Delicious I might ad.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Actually if you "flash sear" the fur in bacon grease, you can slide the meat from the hyde like an oyster!!

Delicious I might ad.

Rob

Rob,

Most of the newcomers, guys would be most appreciate it if you would show them how you slowly eat it just like the hawk does, and they will call you a REAL MAN then, and only then. This will help some of the newcomers get to know your true grit and that your RoadKill Cafe really exists. No sauce please, that can kill the true natural flavors. So anytime your ready, post the pictures sitting down, standing up or even laying down.

They are ready!

mike

Rob,

Most of the newcomers, guys would be most appreciate it if you would show them how you slowly eat it just like the hawk does, and they will call you a REAL MAN then, and only then. This will help some of the newcomers get to know your true grit and that your RoadKill Cafe really exists. No sauce please, that can kill the true natural flavors. So anytime your ready, post the pictures sitting down, standing up or even laying down.

They are ready!

mike

If they sit in front of their terminal with a video cam and streaming video, I will. Then I can watch them "blow groceries", (I like corn kernels and non directional spray) whilst I eat.

I'll even feast minus my upper & lower partials, and leave my mouth open while chewing. We can call it "seefood". Takes a little longer that way to puree' to swallow.

Can't do it this week though, the big canker sore on my inside of my left cheek is oozing right now, so I'm being fed through a needle.

Rob