Missing What's-His Name Already

other dog

Gee...I sure do miss what-ya-macallim. Things just ain't the same 'round here. Cain't pick at Herb- I feel like he'd whip my ass. Morgan's out, he's too nice. Speed's not around enough...Larry's nowhere to be found, nor is Joe...Paul's off galavanting somewhere- AHA!

Bollweevil- he's tha' man! Or perhaps Mike... or maybe - someone else...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh...don't worry Tom. I'm around, just been pretty busy and not had time to play here.

one question: Did they charge Rob double price for air tickets.........since likely would take two seats?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Oh...don't worry Tom. I'm around, just been pretty busy and not had time to play here.

one question: Did they charge Rob double price for air tickets.........since likely would take two seats?

I think they're towing him behind the plane in a glider, attached by a rope. The plan is to cut him loose just before they land and he'll descend by parachute.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think they're towing him behind the plane in a glider, attached by a rope. The plan is to cut him loose just before they land and he'll descend by parachute.

If you watched the Discovery Channel today you will find that scientist have now found a new island in the Atlantic ocean. They can't understand why they have not known of it until now. They said that it will be called the Roberta Island. It is spewing red hot lava for miles into the air........musta been from too much of the Hot Sauce Tom sent him....I hope Rob carried lots of TUMS with him, but looks like a one way ticket for him. :chili:

mike :lol:

We'll just have to get things back on track then. I don't plan to disappear too much for the balance of the year, but I'm way behind on things now.

Should be getting the B-67 home later this week after I get the front brakes and such put back together on the R795 tomorrow.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.