Duck Tape!

RowdyRebel

I use it as tarp protection on sharp corners of steel mostly, but I did try it on a turbo hose once when mine split open coming up Powell mtn. in W.V. It lasted about 10 seconds.

I wrapped it up pretty good. Got me loaded and up to Mack to get the new hose....probably would have lasted all day, but changed it out there anyway.

I also get the good stuff....industrial strength Duck brand duct tape...stuff sticks to dang near anything. I've heard that gorilla tape is pretty good, too...but that stuff is almost twice as much as the stuff that I've found to work plenty good for me.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I get the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart...speaking of Wal-Mart, this is from the "people of wal-mart site

:lol: That almost looks as bad as my old '92 Ranger beater truck looked when I bought it:

l_92f4ed464de736f3aca6bc618a293eae.jpg

after I got done workin' on it a bit:

l_63724427e6b0843198452e2ad5b326e0.jpg

and got some replacement lights from the scrap yard:

l_990d5fd67cf8ae04f51dccdb1b7cff1a.jpg

and then again after I got the draw bar and tow lights hooked up and wired in:

l_e3142442af764a1881b09d9472ba323e.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Yup that picture further proves it, got an American flag and Rebel flag painted garage doors. :thumb: I need to get one of them rebel flags, but then people would wonder if I was having an identity crisis. :lol::lol:

That ain't no American flag :angry:

200px-CSA_FLAG_4.3.1861-21.5.1861.svg.png

I really need ta git 'em finished...ain't got the stars painted on 'em yet :pat:

That ain't no American flag :angry:

200px-CSA_FLAG_4.3.1861-21.5.1861.svg.png

I really need ta git 'em finished...ain't got the stars painted on 'em yet :pat:

What kind of flag is it? I thought it was Texas for a minute but doesn't look like a Texas flag. The stars are throwing me off. Besides I just woke up when I posted that reply and wasn't seeing straight. :pat:

...but then people would wonder if I was having an identity crisis. :lol::lol:

...and only ignorant people would think that. Throughout history, the winners got to write their version of events to make themselves look righteous in their actions, so what you learned in government schools isn't even a fraction of the whole story...and most of the time it's less than accurate.

What is really scary, is when you look at what is going on today you can see much of the same missteps by the federal government...overstepping their Constitutional powers...and the same outraged citizens who decided to draw a line in the sand and say "NO MORE!". The only real difference between then and now is that back then, it was a North v. South regional thing. This next time around, it'll likely be the middle of the country v. the coasts.

...and only ignorant people would think that. Throughout history, the winners got to write their version of events to make themselves look righteous in their actions, so what you learned in government schools isn't even a fraction of the whole story...and most of the time it's less than accurate.

What is really scary, is when you look at what is going on today you can see much of the same missteps by the federal government...overstepping their Constitutional powers...and the same outraged citizens who decided to draw a line in the sand and say "NO MORE!". The only real difference between then and now is that back then, it was a North v. South regional thing. This next time around, it'll likely be the middle of the country v. the coasts.

Your exactly right and I love history so I study and do my research on stuff that was given to me in school. A lot of the stuff they teach in school isn't accurate! They only teach what THEY want to teach! There was one history teacher at my school who told the truth and told it like it was. I don't know if it'll be a Midwest vs. coast deal but it may be the entire country vs. the government. I've noticed there is a big increase of these tea parties.

Duck or duct or 2" cloth medical?post-984-12537587564432_thumb.jpg

Looks like about $400.00 of surgical dressing to retain the mirror billed to the insurance company.

Who thinks medical is not out for profit?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

There is on addition I would make-i'd have an old engine block swinging on a chain out of that big tree.

Maybe when I get the 4-banger yanked outta my '86 Ranger. Right now I got a 289 out of a '66 Mustang that is stripped down to bare block on an engine stand in the garage waiting for me to find the time & money to start building it to go in that truck... :wacko:

Maybe when I get the 4-banger yanked outta my '86 Ranger. Right now I got a 289 out of a '66 Mustang that is stripped down to bare block on an engine stand in the garage waiting for me to find the time & money to start building it to go in that truck... :wacko:

I didn't see any inside furniture outside in the lawn!

How far are you from Cairo, IL? For whatever reason, I've always wanted to get down that way, to the way southern tip of IL.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I didn't see any inside furniture outside in the lawn!

How far are you from Cairo, IL? For whatever reason, I've always wanted to get down that way, to the way southern tip of IL.

Heck, for the first 4 years I lived here, I didn't have any inside furniture inside, either. :pat: Finally got hand-me-down couches last December....which replaced the bench seat from the '86 Ranger that was being conveniently stored in the living room in front of the TV B)

Not gonna put inside furniture outside if its gonna leave me sittin' on the floors inside. :tease:

...and I ain't but a stones throw from Cairo :thumb:

Heck, for the first 4 years I lived here, I didn't have any inside furniture inside, either. :pat: Finally got hand-me-down couches last December....which replaced the bench seat from the '86 Ranger that was being conveniently stored in the living room in front of the TV B)

Not gonna put inside furniture outside if its gonna leave me sittin' on the floors inside. :tease:

...and I ain't but a stones throw from Cairo :thumb:

my front porch- note truck seat.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.