Success!

Rob

My daughter Nikki received a passing grade on her state board exams for veterinarian certification tonight.

We are very proud; She is ecstatic!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My daughter Nikki received a passing grade on her state board exams for veterinarian certification tonight.

We are very proud; She is ecstatic!

Rob

Fantastic. What a girl, she can put a fender on a mustang as well as practice medicine on one.

That's great, congratulations Nikki! :thumb::chili::banana::dwave::clap:

by the way...does that mean Nikki can get medicine for horses and stuff?..haven't heard from Mike in a while- he didn't happen to come over to see Nikki lately, did he?..just wondering :whistling:

You drive too much already, the only way you could drive more would to be twins. Forget it. When Nikki get's her ticket , and it's official. She could have an official position right hear on this forum. Resident expert. Who's just monkeying around, Who's spreading BS too thick, Who's acting like a horses a--. She can register an official educated, qualified, undisputed opinion. Even Rob will have to listen to her. LOL Like he doesn't already. What would you call a daddy's girl's daddy?

You drive too much already, the only way you could drive more would to be twins. Forget it. When Nikki get's her ticket , and it's official. She could have an official position right hear on this forum. Resident expert. Who's just monkeying around, Who's spreading BS too thick, Who's acting like a horses a--. She can register an official educated, qualified, undisputed opinion. Even Rob will have to listen to her. LOL Like he doesn't already. What would you call a daddy's girl's daddy?

:huh: What?!!! oh, you thought- <_< naw, naw, naw, I spend a good bit of time trying to get out of work, not trying to do more :lol:. I don't take any artificial stimulants except coffee and an occasional Amp or Red Bull energy drink. When I get tired I go to bed. I was just thinking perhaps Mike went to visit and got rubbed out ...just a thought. ;)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.