Tractor Show

Greg Rider

There is a tractor/steam engine show at the Tuscarawas County fairgrounds in Dover, Ohio on August 14, 15 ,16. Sorry about the short notice on this. I am planning on being there again. I have been trying to get more old iron there as the name of the organization is the Tuscarawas County Pioneer Power Association. There have been some older trucks there and the tractor guys love it. They have some on site camping ( I usually camp ) and other stuff in town. It is a nice small show. I will post pics if I attend.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

• 2 weeks later...
There is a tractor/steam engine show at the Tuscarawas County fairgrounds in Dover, Ohio on August 14, 15 ,16. Sorry about the short notice on this. I am planning on being there again. I have been trying to get more old iron there as the name of the organization is the Tuscarawas County Pioneer Power Association. There have been some older trucks there and the tractor guys love it. They have some on site camping ( I usually camp ) and other stuff in town. It is a nice small show. I will post pics if I attend.

Greg,

Yes, the Dover show is one of the nicer shows in my opinion. I am planning to attend on Saturday morning (not bringing my MH). Will you have your truck? Let me know where you will be and I will plan to stop by and introduce myself. Are you planning to go to the Watts show the following Saturday?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I am still up in the air about Dover. Wife wants to go to a friends party and I want to go to Dover. If I attend I will have Faith there and will probably be up on the hill on the left past the grandstand. I like that spot because I can park the truck and set the tent right there.

#1 on A-model registry

Sorry Farmer but I once again am unable to attend the show this year. We are going to work around the house this weekend. If you are out and want to drop in and see us feel free to.

#1 on A-model registry

Sorry Farmer but I once again am unable to attend the show this year. We are going to work around the house this weekend. If you are out and want to drop in and see us feel free to.

Rooster rules the house.

Wife rules the rooster.

No win situation.

Truck and tractor show is out.

Shucks.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sniff, Sniff,..... Rob is that you crying?.......man I left my hanky at home and I too can't stop crying. Why don't we all just pack up some steaks and head up to Gregs house for a cookout and have a truck show for him to see. That way he'll not miss out this weekend.

mike :mack1:

Greg,

Sorry to hear you will not be at Dover. I plan to be there bright and early Saturday morning and hope to be out by noon. I need to get "big blue" ready for the Watts show so I will be in your neighborhood on Saturday afternoon. If I have a few minutes I will try to stop by and say hello. Sunday the wife wants to go to the craft show in Columbiana. Too many things on my "to do" list and so little time. :wacko: Take care!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"