I never knew that was a former fire truck.

Looks good.

That is why she has low miles and the notch in the bottom of the grill. It was a front mount pump. Thanks.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/g...rent=Faith1.flv

Sorry about the quality, I shot this with my new cell phone.

Greg,

I was ready and waiting to go for a ride when all of a sudden the film went blank. Must have been me going back to sleep after a Mack Dream. Just some good dreams are shorter than they should be. And Greg would you show Fred how to take a shifting video of his B Model, so we can all enjoy the ride and educational matters ?

Thanks

mike :lol:

OK Greg, you got your photo op. Now send me back my battery box covers. Momma is all over my ass to cause her batteries are exposed.

I don't know how you folks drive such little trucks. Ever time me an Momma go for a ride we have red marks on our hips from them rubbing together.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

OK Greg, you got your photo op. Now send me back my battery box covers. Momma is all over my ass to cause her batteries are exposed.

I don't know how you folks drive such little trucks. Ever time me an Momma go for a ride we have red marks on our hips from them rubbing together.

Rob

Sorry Rob for BUTTING IN... butt.....Why do you and Momma get only red marks instead of BLUE ones ? Ya know the blue ones are real score keepers the red ones mean ya'll are only smacking each other alittle, where as the blue ones are where ya'll are doing a real bangup job..... :D

Sorry Rob for BUTTING IN... butt.....Why do you and Momma get only red marks instead of BLUE ones ? Ya know the blue ones are real score keepers the red ones mean ya'll are only smacking each other alittle, where as the blue ones are where ya'll are doing a real bangup job..... :D

Momma ain't quite as wide as me. She is also 2.5 inches taller, and 25 pounds, (or so) lighter.

I finally gave her the advice about using corn starch on the skin folds between her chins, and the rash has somewhat subsided.

Besides; The red marks come from shared affection.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If you notice towards the end that I am shaking a little. I say it is early Parkinsons but Lynn says I was all giddy. :D I have an agreement with a friend to borrow a camcorder in a week or so because I am taking Faith to my partners wedding. I will get some good video of me driving, shifting, trying to steer, etc.....

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

If you notice towards the end that I am shaking a little. I say it is early Parkinsons but Lynn says I was all giddy. :D I have an agreement with a friend to borrow a camcorder in a week or so because I am taking Faith to my partners wedding. I will get some good video of me driving, shifting, trying to steer, etc.....

well thats a beautiful truck. look forward to the new videos.

:banana: