And Here's Another "classic" Mini Mack For You:

Ugh........................

Shouldn't that have Pete emblems on it??? Likely the driver would need the seat on the floor as to NOT be seen driving it LOL!!!!

We prolly better keep this one a secret. Other Dog will be trying to install a mixer drum onto it to wash garden vegetables with!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We prolly better keep this one a secret. Other Dog will be trying to install a mixer drum onto it to wash garden vegetables with!

Rob

Yea, and don't let the government get their hands on it, cause we'll all be drivin go-carts in a few more years......LOL

mike

What a complete waste of time, money, and paint. It would be more fun to have a rail buggy with the VW engine! Does it sound like my flathead Rob? Bet not!

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

What a complete waste of time, money, and paint. It would be more fun to have a rail buggy with the VW engine! Does it sound like my flathead Rob? Bet not!

Greg,

I bet Rob would have to cut a hole in the roof so he could see out. But would sure get to the street before running out of fuel...LOL

mike

Rob would have to remove the doors, sit in the middle, and steer left handed! I would bet the seat isn't reinforced enough nor does it get far enough from the wheel for him to fit! Remember why he drives a full size truck? I know cause I've SEEN the legend of chick magnets! :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

Rob would have to remove the doors, sit in the middle, and steer left handed! I would bet the seat isn't reinforced enough nor does it get far enough from the wheel for him to fit! Remember why he drives a full size truck? I know cause I've SEEN the legend of chick magnets! :lol:

The doors would NEED to come off to fit inside. With that bed available, Momma could even ride; If the suspension could hold. Our A40 is too small in realistic terms for me to drive, but I get by with tightening a belt around my midsection causing a "deep Vee" that the steering wheel can pass through. Momma says "That's Embarrassing" but what can I say, "It works".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You say belt, I say ratchet strap. You could use your evil genius constructive mind to convert the A40 to tilt wheel. For now though momma can drive and you continue to ride in the bed. B)

#1 on A-model registry