Ford Re-launches F-4000 at Brazil’s Agrishow

kscarbel2

Press Release / May 6, 2014

The new Ford Trucks' F-4000 model is in the spotlight at Agrishow, one of the leading events of Brazilian agribusiness. The upcoming model is expected to the second half this year.

The Euro-5 emissions Ford F-4000 commercial truck cab and chassis has been long awaited.

"Since we announced the re-launching of the Ford F-Series in Brazil, customers have been knocking on our door asking when they can take delivery", says Antônio Baltar, National Manager of Sales and Marketing at Ford Trucks Brazil. "The interest displayed at Agrishow has exceeded our expectations."

Ford Brazil is now offering a discounted pre-sail price of US$50,909 thru June 30.

Standard features include a Euro-5 (EPA2007) emissions 3.9-liter 150 horsepower Cummins ISB four-cylinder diesel engine with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), Eaton 5-speed synchronized manual transmission, ABS brakes, electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and air conditioning.

Over 170,000 last generation Ford F-4000s were sold in Brazil, making it one of the best selling trucks in Brazil. The Ford F-4000 has a solid tradition of versatility, robustness and operating economy in all applications.

post-16320-0-29357100-1400825506_thumb.j

post-16320-0-61157100-1400825512_thumb.j

Press Release / May 6, 2014

The new Ford Trucks' F-4000 model is in the spotlight at Agrishow, one of the leading events of Brazilian agribusiness. The upcoming model is expected to the second half this year.

The Euro-5 emissions Ford F-4000 commercial truck cab and chassis has been long awaited.

"Since we announced the re-launching of the Ford F-Series in Brazil, customers have been knocking on our door asking when they can take delivery", says Antônio Baltar, National Manager of Sales and Marketing at Ford Trucks Brazil. "The interest displayed at Agrishow has exceeded our expectations."

Ford Brazil is now offering a discounted pre-sail price of US$50,909 thru June 30.

Standard features include a Euro-5 (EPA2007) emissions 3.9-liter 150 horsepower Cummins ISB four-cylinder diesel engine with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), Eaton 5-speed synchronized manual transmission, ABS brakes, electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and air conditioning.

Over 170,000 last generation Ford F-4000s were sold in Brazil, making it one of the best selling trucks in Brazil. The Ford F-4000 has a solid tradition of versatility, robustness and operating economy in all applications.

WOW- KISS-Keep it Simple Stupid! this truck would do very well in this country with those specs. Not everyone needs (or wants) 400HP and 800 ft lbs. of torque. they want a simple power train that doesn't require a ton of sophisticated diagnostic equipment. Yeah I know- I'm living in the past.

Well lunch is over-have to go get a load of stone for one of the neighbors in my 1956 B-61X :SMOKIE-RT:

KS-What would it take to get Euro5 to current US EPA standards?

• Like 1

WOW- KISS-Keep it Simple Stupid! this truck would do very well in this country with those specs. Not everyone needs (or wants) 400HP and 800 ft lbs. of torque. they want a simple power train that doesn't require a ton of sophisticated diagnostic equipment. Yeah I know- I'm living in the past.

Well lunch is over-have to go get a load of stone for one of the neighbors in my 1956 B-61X :SMOKIE-RT:

KS-What would it take to get Euro5 to current US EPA standards?

Try to find anything simple or plain. I went looking for a plain 1/2 or 3/4 ton, 4x4 standard cab pick up with an 8 foot bed, Vinyl and rubber interior, plain wheels and tires. no convenience group, no power windows or locks, no fancy radio. Just a basic work truck, every dealer laughed at the thought.. . . I'll keep my '88 Dodge I guess.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE