Guess I Monkeyed Up...

other dog

Got an e-mail from Old Bill the other day. He said he'd gotten a contribution from Scott Thoren from some forum, but didn't have an e-mail address so he could send him a thank you. He was wondering if I might know it. He also thanked me again, said his website was shut down, and asked me not to mention the situation anywhere else as he preferred not to mention it around the world...uh-oh!

...maybe if he gets lots of donations he won't be too mad at me, eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Got an e-mail from Old Bill the other day. He said he'd gotten a contribution from Scott Thoren from some forum, but didn't have an e-mail address so he could send him a thank you. He was wondering if I might know it. He also thanked me again, said his website was shut down, and asked me not to mention the situation anywhere else as he preferred not to mention it around the world...uh-oh!

...maybe if he gets lots of donations he won't be too mad at me, eh?

I'm sure he realizes your heart is in the right place.

It's been my experience most folks prefer to live with grief or dire situations in private.

Reasonably certain he will not be angry, or dissapointed with you for attempting to ease the burden borne at this time by all parties.

Probably best to honor his request and be proud of your accomplishments as I'm sure "Old Bill" is.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm sure he realizes your heart is in the right place.

It's been my experience most folks prefer to live with grief or dire situations in private.

Reasonably certain he will not be angry, or dissapointed with you for attempting to ease the burden borne at this time by all parties.

Probably best to honor his request and be proud of your accomplishments as I'm sure "Old Bill" is.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I hope so- the last thing I wanted to do is something he didn't want me to do, but what's done is done. I hope a thousand people send him $10.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks Rob, I hope so- the last thing I wanted to do is something he didn't want me to do, but what's done is done. I hope a thousand people send him $10.

Tom,

Just always ask yourself " WHAT WOULD JESUS DO " then you will do accordingly if ya keep a good heart.

Good answer Rob!

mike :)