Who's Going To The Lincolton Show July 25th?

Just going to see if anyone was planning on going to the show. This is the old Troutman show. I've already made my plans to go and Otherdog will be there, just wondering if anyone else is gonna join in. Would always like to meet a fellow member or members. Otherdog if you would could you rescan the flyer for the truck show please....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

She is in training to swing a baseball bat as hard, and with the blinding speed that Momma does..... You see, I'm not the one to fear.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

She is in training to swing a baseball bat as hard, and with the blinding speed that Momma does..... You see, I'm not the one to fear.

Rob

Rob,

Would you ask her if it would be ok for me to come up and play ball with her sometime ? Or ask Momma first.

mike :)

Rob,

Would you ask her if it would be ok for me to come up and play ball with her sometime ? Or ask Momma first.

mike :)

It might be a good idea to seek maternal permission.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 1 month later...

Gonna see if anybody's changed there minds or plans and are deciding to go. I'm still goin' And I believe Mike might tag along.....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Gonna see if anybody's changed there minds or plans and are deciding to go. I'm still goin' And I believe Mike might tag along.....

Joe,

I've ben trying to find out if Tom with his mixer is going, so I can bring the teki lights and fix up a bar on his mixer. He's ben keepin a low profile lately for some reason. It may be his g/f cause they don't like for us guys to get together and have fun. Maybe they think we's a talkin bout them......LOL....LOL...I mean what else is funner to talk about than guls. Saw one walkin down the street the otherday....had shoes bigger than any man size 13......and lo an behold was swingin a brammer bulls hind quarters.... can't ya see tha flies swarmin......g/f said whach ya lookin at, huh......I just told her I though I seen a brammer bull got loose and was walkin down tha street. She didn't think that was funny, but I did.

Back to tha subject........if Tom doesn't answer to this....then I can get into trouble here the same as up their.

mike B)

Joe,

I've ben trying to find out if Tom with his mixer is going, so I can bring the teki lights and fix up a bar on his mixer. He's ben keepin a low profile lately for some reason. It may be his g/f cause they don't like for us guys to get together and have fun. Maybe they think we's a talkin bout them......LOL....LOL...I mean what else is funner to talk about than guls. Saw one walkin down the street the otherday....had shoes bigger than any man size 13......and lo an behold was swingin a brammer bulls hind quarters.... can't ya see tha flies swarmin......g/f said whach ya lookin at, huh......I just told her I though I seen a brammer bull got loose and was walkin down tha street. She didn't think that was funny, but I did.

Back to tha subject........if Tom doesn't answer to this....then I can get into trouble here the same as up their.

mike B)

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=10077 :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.