Hello

cf685f

I wanted to take a second an introduce myself to you all. I am Tim Henshaw of Raleigh,NC currently a firefighter and firebuff. I grew up in NW PA and have always loved Macks and firetrucks. My Uncle drove a R with a maxidyne and manual, red of course, and I fell in love. I have been reading Bulldog magazine for years, but have recently come into ownership. I had three firetrucks in the stall when my CF arrived this spring.

I had been looking for years but they were either or of my price range and wore out like a pair of jeans. To make a long story short, I now own a one of a kind Mack CF685F. It was the only stainless Mack CF every made according to Allentown. It drives like a dream with 64,000 oon the clock. I have gone through it mechanically now, it turned out to be better than I expected buying it sight un seen.

I also run a website similar to this called: www.alfowners.com. Please stop by and check it out. I am also working on a L85 for my FD so I will be tossing out alot of amateur quesitons over the next couple of weeks.

Look forward to meeting you all, Tim H

My CF685F moving some water in April 2009

I wanted to take a second an introduce myself to you all. I am Tim Henshaw of Raleigh,NC currently a firefighter and firebuff.

Look forward to meeting you all, Tim H

My CF685F moving some water in April 2009

Are you on the city department? Are they hiring? I have been in EMS for going on 22 years now and was on an FD for 9 years but resigned due to divorce and moved from the area. I welcome you to a great resource B) . My A-30 is a former fire truck and I have some stuff for it. I would love to put a pump back on the front and kinda make her a relay pumper/hose buggy/utility, because I still like having a flat-bed truck for hauling stuff :D . Welcome friend :WELCOME:

PS: Rob is full of BS! Just ask O-Dog :banana::banana::banana:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

PS: Rob is full of BS! Just ask O-Dog :banana::banana::banana:

Ain't nothin like putting a fox in charge of guarding the hen house now is there?

I am NOT full of BS. Greg just likes to pick on me.

Welcome to the site!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I only pick on your mental abilities. I vow to not make fun of your weight issue. That is just wrong and not nice to someone in your condition. I do worry about your health. You need more exercise than runnin' from momma!

#1 on A-model registry

I only pick on your mental abilities. I vow to not make fun of your weight issue. That is just wrong and not nice to someone in your condition. I do worry about your health. You need more exercise than runnin' from momma!

Yeah, seven pounds gain last week.

It's a losing battle I'm surmising.

State of mental abilities: Jury is out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah, seven pounds gain last week.

It's a losing battle I'm surmising.

State of mental abilities: Jury is out.

Rob

Jury is out :wacko:? I want to know how they could even seat a jury of your peers! :lol:

#1 on A-model registry