Right To Bear Arms

NoClueJoe66

Ok first off I spelled bear like this cause not sure of any other way to spell it, anywho it seems they are trying to take away our rights to bear arms. I'm not a gun totin' mountain boy, but when it comes to my family & friends I'll do whatever I have to to protect us. I posted a link to the NRA website it's fast and easy if anyone would like to sign up to possibly help keep this from happening. I'm not saying it's ok for a shootin spree, but I know some of you fellars pack a little heat for protection......

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Good post! I signed up about 2 weeks ago and just got my membership card today! It is a good cause and worth becoming a member...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Yes it is Barry, I believe fully in the right to bear arms for protection, and huntin of course. There also tryin to pass the law about no smokin in your vehicles. I don't smoke, but damn.....I mean are they freakin serious?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I believe in bearing arms also. But seems to me everything you touch has come across the White House table and we are paying for it a second and third time to have a bit of freedom. I was a member of the American Motorcycle Association. They too want a handout to protect your right to ride on the roads that we pay taxes on already. I'm a member of AOPA, that is Airplane Owners and Pilots Association. They also are asking for big handouts to protect our right to fly. Now, i'm also a member of Sons Of Confederate Veterans here in my local area. They too are trying to stay afloat by asking for big donations to be able to keep our ancestors monuments and print books to tell the truth about a people that wanted their freedom from a central goverment. It has been an outragious life to live and die in dixie. But do you know what scares me more than anything?.........Is to know that we are going to let them take us without firing a shot. It keeps on haunting me some years ago when a black man told me what was wrong with us white people..........I quote: You white people want BOYCOTT ANYTHING unquote. We will not stick together, afraid we'll hurt someone's feelings......makes me sick......OH! some of you may remember a few years ago when the mayor of Chicago in the night had his city workers dump dirt across the runways so planes could not land or takeoff. He wanted a park for the city instead of an airport. The airport was called Meigs field. Today it is a local park. Now, what do you think? They are taking us without firing a shot.

mike

What I find ironic is that we are fighting to the death to give Iraq freedom while we are loosing our freedom right here at home. :(

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The politicions is the ones that need to be over there figthing the wars. But instead some is the reason for war and some of them are sitting here getting rich off of the kids who are dying for the crooks here that are stealing us to death. I did say some because we need some of them but not all of them. I guess i need to say no more about that.

glenn akers

That's right Glen you tell'um, where's Paul Revere when we need him. I guess we''ll go down with the Titanic again. Or let the next generation fight for us. Remember the movie "BraveHeart"....the Scottish and Irish were trying to gain their Independence from England.....King Edward The Long Shanks. Guys look at that movie again because it's no different. Freedom comes with a price. The Scottish King was getting what he wanted from England so he was not concerned about his own people, yet he was dying from sexual disease's, it did not matter to him. Also his son Bruce was consoling with his King father. Father was telling him it was ok for the people deserved what they got which was nothing but rape and pillaging....meaning the English were taking what they wanted. In one council meeting King Edward with his daughter-In Law listening.....King Edward said that the problem with Scottish people were, that they were Scottish and too many of them. Another cultural genecide same as our civil war.

mike